Part 3

"Miya."

A soft, low voice wakes him up, he whines, not wanting to end this peaceful sleep he's having right now. The weight that's covering his body it's so warm, even more than the alcohol he had just now. He clutches the fabric closer to him, bringing it closer to nuzzle onto it, purring softly at the familiar lavender scent.

Chuckles in his ears ring out, a gloved hand on his forehead, swiping his messy bangs away from his face then slides down to cup his cheek, and rub it gently with his thumb.

"Come on, we're here. You can sleep on your bed."

He rubs his sleepy eyes, opening to see dark-obsidian eyes looking straight into his honey-brown eyes. His cheeks heat up, painting them pink in the dark, but still noticeable from the streetlights hitting on them.

Nodding softly at Sakusa, he shifted himself up to look around. Oh, his apartment, they're here. That's fast. Hmm? What's this feeling? It's almost like...

Disappointment? But at what?

He doesn't know, feelings are hard to understand.

"Oh..." he breathed out, unable to control the pout from appearing on his face. "We're here..."

Sakusa turned his face to look at him, his dark eyes watching him like he is trying to search for something. Atsumu shivers, the intense gaze maintained for a few seconds before Sakusa smiles at him, crinkling the black mask to him.

"Let's get you in to rest, hm?" he asked, so soft and gentle, eyes looking at him almost fondly.

Giving a small nod to the man, he gets out of the car when Sakusa moves back from him. He stands up, holding the fabric that the other covered him during the ride.

"Here," He smiles shyly, feeling giddy and embarrassed slightly. Maybe it's the alcohol, yeah, it's the whiskey he drank before. "Thank ya, Omi-Omi."

"You're welcome," Sakusa receives the jacket from him and opened it to the back seat to place it there. He then reached out an arm to wrap it around the blonde's torso. Atsumu's breath hitched, the man is so close to him, and he can smell the lavender on him even stronger.

If he touches him, or even hugs him... Would Sakusa hug him tightly again like he did in the bar?

Maybe not, he doesn't want Sakusa to push him away, not after Sakusa wants to know more about him, to know him better.

For now, he should just appreciate the strong support around him right now. Let Sakusa bring him to the door, but not touch the man without any permission.

"Keys, Miya."

"H-huh?" He looks up from the ground, oh, the door. "Sorry, wait."

He reached a hand to his front pocket, trying to get the apartment key out. He huffs, furrowing his brows as he struggled with his hand that's lacking in strength.

Sakusa laughs softly, "I'll help you."

Atsumu flinched slightly when Sakusa puts his hand into his jeans pocket, sliding his long fingers down to get the keys. He bites his lip to stop the soft whines from coming out as the digits brush his thigh, scratching it slightly.

His breaths got a bit breathy as Sakusa wriggled even more inside, getting closer to his crotch.

"Omi..." He breathes out, trembling at the sensitivity area Sakusa is tickling him, "Did ya get the keys yet?"

"Hmm... Almost got it," Sakusa hums, low and dark. He slides his fingers impossible closer; the fabric of his boxer is the only thing that's a barrier to Sakusa's slow and careless brushing.