Chapter 34

TW: Violence

When everyone got back to the house they all went to their rooms. Everyone was exhausted so they all decided to take showers and head to bed. NuNew decided to stay up while Zee was finishing his shower. So he opens his phone and sends some pictures of him and his friends to his parents and left a short text that says " I'm having a lot of fun so far. Today we went to the stores on the beach and bought some cool things. We also played in the water ". So his parents are informed about how he's doing on the trip. Once he's done sending the text Zee comes out of the bathroom. " Why are you still up? You should be asleep ". He smiles at him. " I wanted to wait for you. Zee shakes his and and laughs. " What a caring boyfriend I have " Zee says as he sits down on the edge of the bed. He crawls over to him and puts his head on Zee's shoulder. " You seem like you had a fun day " Zee says making him laugh. He moves and sits on Zee's lap. " I had the best day of my life today. Getting to spend the day just walking around and having fun with everyone " He says smiling. Zee brings his hand up and caresses his cheek cheek. " Im glad you have had such an amazing day. Tomorrow will be amazing as well ". Zee whispers as he moves his face closer to his. He can feel Zee's breath on his lips. Making him turn a bright shade of red. He can hear Zee laugh quietly in a low voice before pulling away from him. However he quickly pulls Zee closer again. This time initiating the kiss. He feels Zee immediately wrap his arms around him when he kissed him. He can feel how happy Zee is. He feels Zee smiling when he's kissing him. Making him smile as well. The kiss goes on for a while until Zee pulls away. Both are out of breath. Once he's able to get his breathing under control again he says " We should really get some sleep or we will wake up late. Tomorrow's our last full day here ". He says the last part a little sad. Zee laughs quietly while caressing his cheek. " Me and you can come here another time ok ". He smiles hearing Zee say that. He gets off Zee's lap and goes to lay down on his side of the bed. Zee gets in the bed after shutting the light off. As soon as Zee's comfortable he immediately scoots closer to him. Just like he always does.

When NuNew wakes up he hears laughter coming from the living room. Similar to the day before. Only this time Zee is still asleep. Checking the time he see's that it's 12 pm. Knowing they slept in to late he wakes up Zee and tells him the time. He then makes his way into the living room and sits next to Nat. " Why did no one wake us up. It's 12 pm ". Everyone laughs. " We've only been up for about 10 minutes " Nat says. Zee walks out of the room and sits down next to him. Zee lays his head on his shoulder. Making him smile. He then turns back to everyone. " What's the plan for today " he asked. " Since it's our last day the plan is to relax on the beach and have fun. We haven't really been at the beach besides last night for a few hours " Jimmy says and everyone nods. " Let's all get dressed then " Tommy says. So everyone gets up and heads back to their rooms. He has to pull Zee behind him. " Come on sleepyhead " he says while laughing. Once inside the room Zee shuts the door. He takes out a white printed shirt with several different little images on it. He also grabs a pair of white shorts. He turns to Zee who has just taken his shirt off. Flustered he quickly says " I-I'm going to the bathroom to change ". He quickly walks to the bathroom as Zee starts to laugh. Once he shuts the door he puts his hand over his heart. It's beating fast. " How can he so casually take his shirt off in front of me " he whispers. After calming himself down he changes quickly. After changing he looks in the mirror. Although is scar is shown he's not bothered by it. Happy with how it is he walks out of the bathroom. He has his hand over his eyes. " Hia, are you done changing yet ". He hears walking before he feels someone grab his waist. He gasps and moves his hand away. He sees Zee's face really close to his. His face immediately becomes red. Whispering he says " H-hai what are you doing ". Zee doesn't say anything. Instead Zee kisses him. It's a quick but sweet kiss. When Zee pulls away he smirks.
" You look really good in that outfit New ". He says in a low voice. " Oh, I'm also finished changing " Zee says in a teasing voice. He pouts and says " I kind of guessed that already ". Zee laughs before kissing his forehead, he then left the room. Once Zee is gone he sits down on the bed and tries to calm his rapidly beating heart. Once he does he grabs his phone and walks into the living room. Everyone is already done changing. " Everyone's ready so let's head down to the beach " James says. Everyone agrees and they all start to head to the beach.
When they are at the beach they all sit down on the sand and talk about everything and anything for about 4 hours before both him and Nat get up and walk towards the water. They walk down into the water tell it's a little above their ankles. They're a little far away from everyone so they can have a private conversation together. " How has the trip been so far NuNew " Nat asked. He smiles. " It's the most fun I've had in years. Especially yesterday. It was so much fun just hanging out with everyone and going into the stores and playing in the water ". Him and Nat both laugh. " I'm glad that you are having so much fun. I can see it in your eyes. You look like you are a lot more happy then when you first came here. I'm glad that we could all help you get better ". He smiles at Nat. " I'm so thankful for you and everyone. I truly don't know what I would do without you guys. You have shown me how to have fun again. That maybe the world isn't so cruel ". Nat links their arms. " You have helped me as well NuNew ". He looks at him confused. How has he helped Nat. He hears Nat laugh at his confusion. " Although I was friends with all the seniors, I wanted to have someone the same age as me. I was so worried about what will happen once they graduate because they were the only people I hung out with. Until you came. I was so happy and excited. I stopped worrying about being alone. I feel like fate brought us together. Like it brought you to me because I was feeling lonely while I was brought to you so I can help you heal and recover ". He pulls Nat into a tight hug. Not knowing that he's helped Nat like he has with him. He's touched that Nat feels like that. Just when he was about to say something he hears clapping. Turning around he sees Nate. He quickly pulls Nat behind him. " How touching. Little NuNew found a friend ". His hands are shaking. " N-Nate " his voice coming out quietly. Nat is pulling him backwards. Nate only takes a step whenever he does. " Good I'm glad you still remember my name since you left us. You should have never done that. I was so sad that you left. So when I found out that Tyler had seen you yesterday I was so excited ". He sees 2 of the 3 other people who hurt him. " W-why are you here. Haven't you done enough to me " he says nervously. Nate laughs. " Did you just talk back to me NuNew. You know what happens when you do that. I think you need to be punished. Not only did you talk back. You made a friend and you even left the school without my permission " Nate says angrily. He can feel Nat's hands shaking. He knows that he's just afraid as he is. He looks over to where their friends are. It's not to far so he thinks they can make it. He grabs Nat's hand and squeezes it and tries to run off. But as soon as he does he feels Nat get pulled back. He turns around eyes wide open. Tyler has grabbed Nat. He shouts " Leave him alone! He didn't do anything ". He tries to get Tyler to let go of him but he's shoved to the ground. He then feels the 2 other people hold him. He struggles to get out of their hold. He can see Nat panicking. He starts to panic as well. His worst fear is about to happen.
Word Count: 1564

Hope you liked this chapter.