Beach day

Last night was eventful. The girls and I woke up from The boys screaming in the middle of the night. We opened out door to see Dwayne chasing Luis, Kenny, and Goldberg, he had what appeared to be shaving cream all over his face.

We bursted out laughing, I was holding my stomach with tears in my eyes laughing so much. Then we heard music and screaming and jumping coming from Dean and Fulton's room I laughed even more when they came out of there room using their hockey sticks as guitars.

Everyone was basically in the hall now laughing at how stupid the boys were being. Dean looked over at me and winked. I laughed even more.

•••

I was now walking down to the dining room so we could go eat. I planned the day to spend time with Dean. We got to the dining area and I locked eyes with Dean he smiled and walked up to me, putting his hand on my face and giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled and looked down kinda shocked that he did that in front of everyone.

"I see that you two are getting along well." Coach said coming up to us. Coach patted Dean on the shoulder.  "Treat her well Dean." He walked away.

"Will do Coach! Hey do you want to get breakfast princess?" I nodded my head, and we walked over to the table full of food.

•••

I was currently in Dean and Fulton's room. I was sitting on Dean's lap playing with his fingers.
There was a knock at the door, and Dean just yelled for them to come in. "Hey we're all going to the beach in like 30 if you two wanna come?" Charlie and Adam were at the door. "We'll be there!" I smiled as they shut the door. "We should get ready." I said sitting up.

"Yeah probably, go back to your room and get changed." He smiled stretching. "K." I kissed him and left. I went to the girls and I's room and got changed into a bathing suit.

~BATHING SHUIT~

"Damn Harls you look good girl!" Connie said complementing my swimsuit. I smiled and picked up my bag. "Girl look at you! You look like all that!" I said eyeing her up and down, hyping her up. We laughed and walked out of the dorm with Julie. The boys were kinda all waiting on us.

"Hey boys you ready to go?" Julie said we all walked up to them. "Damn." Jesse muttered under his breath. I walked up to Dean and he put an arm around my waist. We all started to walk to the beach and Dean whispered to me, "You look hot, babe." I looked up at him and smirked. "Thanks, you do too." He smirked and hugged my waist tighter.

When we got to the beach I laid my stuff out and Dean laid his things next to mine. All the boys pretty much ran into the water to go play. Us girls all got settled and decided to tan in our chairs.

"So how are you and Dean doing, Harls." Said Connie. "Oh we're doing really good. We cuddled this morning." The girls smiled. We were kinda all quiet until Julie spoke up. "I think I like Fulton." Julie said. "Oh my gosh when I'm over at Dean and Fulton's room he's always talking about you! You should hang out with him more!" I said. I made her smile.

_

The girls and I were all kinda just laying there on our beach chairs, chilling. My eyes were closed. It was just peaceful like that for about twenty minutes, but the boys wanted us to go in the water.

Wet arms then picked me up bridal style making me gasp. It was Dean. He took off my sunglasses making me squint, and put them on my chair.
Guy was joking Connie, Fulton was holding Julie, (yes i know. what a coincidence🥱) Okay Fulton go you.

Dean winked at me and started running to the water with the other boys. "No, no, no Dean! Not the water! Dean no! No no no!" I squealed as Dean ran into the water. I laughed and he dropped me making me go under water.

I popped out the water splashing water at him. He laughed and picked me up. His arms were around me waist while my arms were round his neck and my legs were around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me. I melted into the kiss.

"Um guys?" Averman said. We broke the kiss and looked over at the team. I laughed looking at their puzzled faces. I let go of Dean going over to Fulton "So when you gonna ask out Julie?" I looked up at him. "What?" He asked astonished.
"Oh come on I see the way you look at her. Plus you talk about her all the time. So when you gonna ask her out?" I crossed my arms.

"I uh. Do you think she likes me back?" He asked whispering. "Oh so we're whispering now?" I smirked. "I uh don't know." He said shifting his weight. "I'll tell you what. Ask her out after we're done with the beach, and take her to a nice restaurant tomorrow."

"Well what if she says no." He said looking uneasy. "Trust me she'll say yes. Also have confidence in yourself." I slapped his arm and swam over to Connie and Guy.

"Hey Con's."

"Hey babes." She smiled letting go of Guy.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." We walked away from the group.

"So I was wondering if we could go on a double date?" Her face lit up and she squealed.

"Yes! I would love to! We should go to a diner or something, you know something casual."

"Oooo yes I would love that. Maybe on Wednesday after practice?" She nodded.

We swam back to the group and I swam to Dean. "Hey princess." He said wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck my legs dangling.

"Hey Deany, we're going on a double date with Guy and Connie on Wednesday after practice."

"Oh really?" I nodded smiling.

"And when did you plan this?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Con's and I just did like 2 minutes ago." I looked down. Did he not wanna do it?

He lifted my chin. "Hey you ok I was just kidding I'd love to go."

"Yeah I'm ok I just thought you didn't want to for a second." I laughed a fake laugh.

"Hey I'm sorry princess. I didn't mean to make you upset." He looked genuinely really sorry.

"It's okay."

"Are you sure?" I nodded and pecked his lips. I then hugged his torso and put my head on his chest.

I really liked this chapter the first time I wrote it. I like it even better this time lol. -cat