🖊 [two gay old men fall in love ( im gonna kill mysel

🖊

-

[ STANDARD MODE ]

CHARACTERS: STANFORD PINES ( GRAVITY FALLS ) X CHARLEY ( BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE )

VINCY POO

This fucking fanfic takes place at a bar in Gravity Falls on a hot, summer day. Stanford Pines was sitting at a table, waiting for his piss to arrive. He had been having a tough week so far. After Dipper had left to go home with his sister Mable instead of staying at the Mystery Shack to be his apprentice, he had been very upset. Until he met the man that would change his life forever, and for the better.

ALOSER123

*DING!!!*

He turned around to see a cute, elegant man walk into the bar. He didn't know what he was. Probably another weird mystery. "I-I should write about this." Stanford said. "I'll call it the... uh... I'll think about it later." The man of his dreams sat on the bar seat next to him. "Name's Charley." he said. "U-uh, I'm Stanford Pines." Ford said. His piss was delivered to him. But he didn't know that, because he kept on staring at Charley's cute face.

ACERPOO

"Jeez, he's hot" Ford said to himself, but a little bit too loud and Charley heard it. "Ay, I heard that mate." "I--i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i didn't mean it!" Ford yelled, his face as red as a tomato. "It's alright, you're pretty hot too" The brit said. Ford ran out in embarrassment. Charley chased after him. After talking, they exchanged numbers. They texted and called everyday, until they started dating.

-

🖊