🖊 [some idiots fall in love and become a couple]

🖊

-

[ STANDARD MODE ]

CHARACTERS: DEVIL ( CUPHEAD ) X BILL CIPHER ( GRAVITY FALLS )

ALOSER123

The Devil was walking around his realm, looking at all of the souls he has collected. "Man, I am the smartest guy in here!" the Devil said triumphantly. "Uh, someone from the Overworld wants to see you..." Henchman said. The Devil groaned very loudly. He hated people from the Overworld. "This better be important." the black devil said as he tapped the bottom of his pitchfork on the rough ground and poofed into the Overworld.

ACERPOO

"Hey, over here." The triangle shaped man yelled, floating in the air. "What do you want, triangle head?" The devil said, hands on his hips, rolling his eyes. "I wanna make a deal with you" The triangle said, coming closer. "What is it, I don't have all day? '' The devil said. "Well... I know you've been looking for that cuphead guy and his brother, mugman." He said. "Go on...." The devil said, interested. "Well, I found 'em." The devil raised his hands in joy and screamed "Yes! Finally!" "BUT..." "You need to do this favor for me." The triangle said. "What is it?" The devil asked, excited.

VINCY POO

Bill rubbed his small ass hands together evily. " I'm asking you to ........... BE MY SAUCY BOYFRIEND !!!!!!!!!11111111111111 '' He cackled evily. Devil smirked evily and chuckled. " Alright, alright, so... " He stopped. " If I decide to be your saucy boyfriend, you will give me the souls of the cup brothers. " He said in a strong british accent. " Exactly ! " The triangle replied. " Now, what do you say ? " He said very loudly as he reached his hand out to Satan himself, gesturing for him to shake it. " Deal ? '' Devil looked down at his hand for a second, before taking it. " Deal. "

After that, Bill Cipher gave Devil the cup brother's souls and they became the best yaoi anime couple the world has ever seen >w< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

-

🖊