🖊 [among us x mr. krabs ( tw gay ppl )]

🖊

-

[ STANDARD MODE ]

CHARACTERS: AMONG US X MR. KRABS ( SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS )

VINCY POO

It was a nice day at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs was in his office, counting his money as usual. Until someone knocked on his door. " Mr. Krabs ? Mr. Kraaaabs ? " It was SpongeBob. " Yes, come in me boy. " The crab replied. The sponge opened the door and walked in. " Someone wants to see you. " Mr. Krabs groaned. " Alright, alright, let me handle this. " He said as he crab walked out of his office.

ACERPOO

He stepped out the door, and he saw the most prettiest thing ever.. *Slow motion, amogus imposter's hair flips really dramatically* "Hello?? Earth to Mr. Krabs??" The amogus said, snapping its fingers with its hands on its gorgeous hips. "Ai, sorry, I guess I zoned out." Eugene said, blushing. "Anyways, what's the problem?" Eugene asked.

ALOSER123

"I came here to say I'm a BIG fan of your Krabby Patties." the impostor said. "I eat them every Saturday and I enjoy them every time." Mr. Krabs blushed. A lot. "Yes, I enjoy them too." he said. The impostor blushed a little. "Actually, there's something else I really enjoy." the shapeshifter said. "W-what is that?" Eugene replied. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you." the sussy impostor crewmate sus amogus said. Mr. Krabs' face turned into a tomato. "I-I think I enjoy you too..." the crab said. "Here's my number. We should hang out sometime." The impostor gave him his number. They both looked at each other and thought that they were going to be the best couple in the whole world.

-

🖊