Ch:5 finding Meiling

"Hey! You've been at it for hours arghh have you found anything or not!?" A very agitated AhSi said as he paced the bridge room back and forth.

"Ah Si, you're not helping at all, plus it just seems like she might not be on Weibo at all." Ximen said looking from his phone, they were almost searching for 'Mei Ling' for about three hours and all they got was innumerable profiles, but not one belonging to her.

"Did you check Shancai's following, she might be following her!" Si exclaimed

"Si, we did that and no it seems Shancai doesn't follow her. It might just mean she's probably not on it." Meizuo tried to tell him, "also, I'm giving up. This is more tiring than I thought. Si why don't you just ask her?"

"Are you mad?! Right now I don't even want to think about her!"

"Ha ha, yes you don't want to. Your mind is occupied by Shancai right?" Ximen asked smirking at Si.

"You two! I'm- it's not occupied by any of them! I should just go away from you guys" Si said as he left slamming the door.

"Hey! So for three hours we search and we don't even get a 'thank you' Ah Si, I'm never helping you again." Meizuo said as he slouched into his chair.

"Nevermind, eh Meizuo I know what might just cheer you up, let's go on dates tonight." Ximen said

"Hah you're right that did cheer me up." He chuckled.

"Nothing new." Lei said as he turned the page of his book. Meizuo and Ximen turned to him," Lei, didn't you help us in the 'Mei Ling Weibo search hunt'?" Meizuo asked

"No I didn't. I didn't want to." Lei just shrugged his shoulders as he continued to read.

"Now that is nothing new." Ximen said as he observed the scene in front of them.

                            _____________

"Ms Meiling Young" professor Chu from business called her name.

"Yes, professor?" She said as she entered in his office, upon entering she also saw professor Yin from third year business.

"Have a seat miss." Professor Chu said as he gestured her to sit down on the opposite side of his and professor Yin's. She nervously sat down as her mind ran a thousand scenarios about what could go wrong.

"I saw your paper, the one you submitted on world economics. And I couldn't help but also show it to professor Yin too." Professor Chu stated.

"I have seen papers from many students of  third and final year, and not just from Mingde but from many different colleges and universities all over the years. However I have quite never seen one like this. Especially from a second year student. I focused on your paper and many people, even the ones studying and teaching this subject for years misses the points which you have presented in your first paper about it. And I have to say, from the overlook of it, I've never been so impressed from a student in my entire life." Professor Yin said.

Meiling could have pinched herself very hard just to ensure herself that she wasn't dreaming. It was one thing to feel and respond to a compliment, but for one of the world's top 10 economist and the master of Econ, professor Yin describing her work, and saying that he was so impressed was just, YUJAJSHJDHAAAFLAJSKHAA(Lmao sorry)
She couldn't bring herself to respond, until she realised where she was and finally returned to ground from her cloud 9 scenario.

She cleared her throat before saying, " professor Yin, professor Chu, I'm very grateful that I'm studying under the tutelage of the very best. All I put in my paper was what I've learned from you sirs. Thank you so much professor for appreciating my paper."