characters

The characters are in the picture above btw.
.
.
.
Heyyy boo my name is Lola I'm 14, I'm5'4 and I'm a fem. I am mixed with German,and American. I have curly brown hair and pretty brown eye's. I play the drums,violin. I moved to LA with my dad because he got a new job..but enough about me so bye boo!!

Wassup Ma im Alexander but people call me (Alex) for short. I'm a stud as you can see in the picture. I'm 16, 5'10,and I'm mixed with black and a little Puerto Rican. My boy Bre is my best friend she been there from day one. But I got to go to go so I'm going to let Bre take over.

Ayee wassup yall just met my nigga Alex yall already know that's best friend. But anyway I'm a stud yall knew that. I'm 15, 5'11,and I'm fully black I'm not mixed with nun of that stuff. I leave alone and looking for a bae she has to be brown skin and have a big ass. But yeah enough of me I got shit to do bye shawty.

Heyyyyy its Brooke in this bitch lol.. okok so I'm bi,5'5 and I'm fully black. I have a twin sister name Taylor people call her (Tay) for short and they call me (B) for short. We are both 15.. oh yeah my sister is a fem btw but I got to go clean so bye

Hey I'm Taylor you already know me cause of my sister but she didn't tell u this I'm the older one. I'm the bitxhy one and she the nice one. I'm the one with the jeans on my Sister the one with the American flag leggings on. but that's it bye yall

Heyy I'm Catherine but people call me (Cat) for short. I'm straight,5'3,and I'm mixed with white and black. Alex and Bre or my family I loved them I would do anything for them. I live alone cause my people's are dead...they died from a Car crash. But enough of that I got to go.