The meet up

Cat pov

.

.

.

I just got out the and got dress. I was getting myself ready for bed soon as I lay down I hear someone knocking on my door.  Like tf it's late asf. I got my lazy ass up and walked to the front door. "Whooooo is it"? I said well unlocking the door. "Deezz Nuts"! "Really what do y'all want"?  "We need a place to sleep". Alex said while walking pass me.

"Mmmmm y'all always need someone to sleep like don't y'all got y'all own place to sleep."

"Yeah but I rather sleep here cause you have food."

"Mmhum shut Alex always have to eat people food."

"Hey ma can I use yo shower."

" Yeah just don't use my face wash OK Bre."

"Ight I will."

"Bre you better not cause I will cut you"!!

"Alright chill I'm jp."

"Mmmhumm whatever.. I'm going to bed So gn."

I went to my room and watched a little tv and got on insta. I soon to doze off to sleep until I heard Bre and Alex fighting over who is sleeping on the couch. A few seconds later I heard my door open.

"Hey you up?"

"Yeah I'm up what you need?"

"I was wondering if I could sleep here if that's ok with you?"

"Yeah sure."

I guess Alex won the fight over the couch. I pulled the blanket over my body as Bre got in bed. This is not the first time she slept in my bed but nothing happened.

The next day I woke to see Bre not beside me. I got up and went downstairs to see Alex eating all my food and Bre watching tv.

"Y'all know I got that meet up thing tonight?"

"Yeah we know."

"So y'all going?"

" I'am but I don't know about Bre."

We both looked at her for an answer. But she was too busy watching tv.

" Bre are you coming or nah nigga?" Alex spat.

" Yeah I'm going damn chill out.. but who all going? "

" Y'all two, Tay, Brooke, Lola, and yo ex Star."

"What why is she coming!"

"Chill out Alex you act like it's a bad thing." Bre said while walking to the kitchen.

" Duhhh it's bad cause Lola is coming and Star!"

" Alex clam yo ugly ass down." I said irradiated.

"Mann whatever I got to go anyways."

Taylor pov

Lola came over So we can find something toe wear. I thought I wear something short So Bre can see my thick ass.

" Lola you know Star is coming too."

" Who is Star?"

" Brooke really she wasn't suppose to know."

"Know what I'm confused?"

"Star is Alex ex."

"Yeah known as Starfish!"

Lola and I bust out laughing at Brooke joke.

"Lol OK but I don't care about Alex ex."

"Sure you don't."

After we found our outfits we got ready and left. On the way there I was thinking about see Bre like omg she is So fine like fr. We finally made it to Cat's place and made our way to the door.  We got in the house everyone but Star I guess she is running late who knows. I saw Alex looking at Lola I can tell she likes what she see cause she over there licking her lips. A few minutes later we heard a knock and Cat went to open it then we saw Star.

Lola pov

When Cat went to open the door we saw Star walk in. She saw Alex first and walked towards her and sat on her lap and kissed on the lips. I was shocked at what I just saw.  I turned my head to Taylor who was shaking her head. I started to get mad So I got up and left. I guess she didn't wanted to tell me she had a girlfriend.

Alex pov

When Star sat on my lap and started kissing me I knew Lola saw. When we broke apart from the kiss I saw Lola Heywood and leave. I pushed Star off of me and ran after Lola. I saw her in front of her car crying.

"Lola I'm sorry I should of told you."

"Yeah you thought."

"Why didn't you just tell me you had a girlfriend."

"Look we aren't really together we jus-." I could barley get my sentence out. when Lola slapped me.

"Don't talked to me every again."

I saw the girl I truly love drive off. I'm so pissed at Cat for inviting her here.