The drop off

Alex pov
.
.
.

3 weeks later

I have been talking to Lola, we hang out when we can I think im starting to like her but I don't know if she feels the same.

I got up and took my shower and picked out something to wear. I got a text from Bre saying we got work to do. I forgot to tell yall we sale dope. Bre texted me saying she's outside. I grabbed my things and went to her car.

Bre pov.
.
.
.

I picked up Alex cause we had things to do. Alex got in the car and she started talking about Lola and shit.

" Aye Alex, do you know where we going?"

" Nahh I thought you knew since you are driving."

" Damn call Kia." I said frustrated asf.

" Ight". Alex said while taking her phone out.

" Alex was on the phone with the boss and she told us the location. We made it to the place and it look old asf. It had bugs and rats. We hoped out the car and got the stuff ready.

" Hey you got my stuff." Some old bitch said while walking up to us.

" Yeah, Aye get the stuff out the car."

" Ight". She said while walking away

Alex came back with her stuff and the lady paid. We our way to the car untill we hear a car come by. At lest 4 people jumped out and started shooting at us. I pulled out my gun and started shooting Alex was having my back.

" Damn they got us beat."

" Bre we gotta got" Alex said while shooting.

We both ran to the car and hoped in. Alex kept looking back just in case they wasn't following us.

" Lets got to Cat house."

" Ight thats good with me."

Voteee
Thanks for reading
Ik it was short.....