I know you

Alex pov.
.
.
.

When I left the restaurant I started thinking were I saw that ni**ga Marcus from.

I called one of my boy's to see if they know who he is.

(Phone call )

*ring ring*

?~ *Wassup *

Me ~ *Aye Chris you know anybody name Marcus?

Chris~ *Yeah... he works for some dude name Ron I think"

Me ~ "Damn he the dude that gun us down last summer ".

Chris ~ "Yeah Marcus was there too".

Me ~ *Ight I got to talk to Lola *.

Chris ~ *ight bye *

I got to see Lola to let her know to stay away from him before she gets hurt.

Lola

I went out with Marcus for dinner. He is the best he tell's me wonderful stories about he's job about how he work for his uncle and how he helps him out.

*Hey Lola it's getting late let me walk you home.*

*OK just let me pay ok.*

*Nahh I got it babygirl.* He says giving me a cute smile.

*OK Marcus. * I said blushing.

After he paid the lady we left. We were talking about old time's and about what were doing now and all that good stuff.

I was telling him about how I feel down the stairs until a car stopped by us. Two guys rushed out of the car pointing gun's at us I looked at Marcus but he just kept an eye on them the hole time. *Marcus were tf the money at?* One of the guys said. *I don't know what you talking about.* Marcus said while pushing me behind him

*Man stop fucking playing!!*

*If I was you I would put that gun down nigga.*

I saw a gun in Marcus back pocket.I saw him slowly me to it. *Nigga wher - * ( boom ). Marcus shot him in the head I was shocked then (boom) he shot the other in the arm. * WHO DO YOU FUCKING WORK WITH !* Marcus says while holding the gun to his head. *I'm not telling you bitch!* they guy said while holding his arm. *While to bad you was gonna live.* (boom)

Thankssss for reading!!!!
_vote!!! And like thanks

And have a good summer