He's back!!

Cat pov.
.
.
.
"Stopp please I'm sorry i won't do it again. " I said crying and pleasing.

"I know you wont bitch!! You thought you can run form me and hide you thought wrong."

"Shaheem let me goooo!!! I it hurts. I can't believe his back I thought i got away."

"I don't give a fuck bitch you should of never ran from yo daddy." He said with anger in his eyes.

"I can't breath." As he is choking me. I managed to grab something from the table beside me ..I grabbed it and hit him upside his head. He dropped me as I hurried to the door he grabbed me.

"Where do you think you going hoe!!"

Bre pov.
.
.
.

"Damn im getting fat I haven't been going to the gym lately." I thought to myself while looking in the mirror.

I got dressed and headed to my car. I plugged up my phone to listen to my music. I decided to listen to Fetty Wap (Come My Way) ft Drake. When Drake part came on I hype for no reason. (Sings) *All I got to put my mind to that shit cancel al-. "Damn why someone always have to call me while my song is one.

I looked at my phone and I see Tay calling me. "Ughh what tf she want."

(Phone call)

Me- "Hello."

Tay- "Hey boo wyd."

Me- "noting in the car on my way to get something to eat." I had to lie or she would want to go i don't have time for her right now.

Ta- "ok well i was just checking on you by-."

(Click )

"Damn she stay calling for noting at first she was cool now she won't leave me alone like I know you a hoe call someone else."

I finally made it to the damn gym I walk in and I see ass, asss, and ASSSS. All the girls here got ass like damn thats why I come to this gym. I catch my eye on this one girl DAMNNNNNN!! She fine asf. Light skin, pretty curl hair died blonde, and beautiful. So I make my way over until some girl walks up to her. "DAMN I'm to late." I thought.

But who cares I'm still going over there. The two girls notice me walking towards them they both smile a little .. "Okok I got this."

"Hey ladies I just wanted to say yall look beautiful today."

"Thank you." The girl I wasn't really talking to said as she walked off giving the other a hug.

"Thanks, your cute yourself." She said with a smile.

I notice a dimple its deep asf bruh. Damn she does have a cute smile. " I have a question?"

"Whats your question.. lol ." She said with a cute laugh.

"Whats your name."

"Awe its Zoey but you can call me Zoe and whats your name?"

"Its Bre , but you can call me whatever you want." I said giving her a smile. She laughed a little we talked and worked out for a while. She a pretty cool chick tbh like foreal. " Hey Zoe i got to go ight see ya around. " I said getting my stuff. "Ok ..ohh heres my number btw call me ok bye." She gave me her number and I left.

Cat pov.
.
.
.

Shaheem and I where still fighting I got punched, kick, and chock I can't do it anymore so I told sorry and I love you. I KNOW I sound stupid but this the only way he would stop.

"Baby im sorry for hurting you I wont do it again." Shaheem said while giving me a hug "Baby you know I love you right."

"Yes I know you do and I love you too."

Thanks for reading. Is Cat stupid for what she did? Does Shaheem really love her?

Votee!! And tell people about my book.