Drama!!

Marcus pov.
.
.
.

I've been hearing some nigga name Alex been looking for me. Shit I hope he stops cause I don't have time to kill a nigga. Anyway I've been chillin with Lola she cool, smart, goofy asf, and pretty ass hell. I think a nigga catching feelings.

Lola just texting me saying she wants to meet up. So I got up and took a shower and left. (Already at Lola house.) I got out the car and walked to her door and knocked on it. I waited a while then she opened the door in some bootyshorts and a croptop.

"Damn ma!" I said looking at her while licking my lips. MAN she look hella good I wish she would just be mine.

"What!!"... "Lol I cant wear this to be cute." She says blushing hard asf.

"So can my ass come in or we just gonna chill out here?"

" Yeah come in."

Taylor pov.
.
.
.

" Im soooo bored Cat like I need some love."

"Then go gets some tf."

"Why are you so mean damn like ughh whatever..."

"Cause I don't care!"

"Damn Cat whats wrong with you ... and Taylor go get a bae then."

"I would but no ones loves me..and yeah what's wrong with you Cat?"

"Maybe cause you are a thot,and ugly asf !"

"Thats not funny Brooke!!"

" Noting is wrong its just I really don't care you know."

" Yall know Alex is looking for a dude name Marcus cause he was with Lola and he was the one to shot at Bre and her."

"Yeah i heard about that.. did hear about that Taylor?"

"Nahh I didn't but isn't Marcus that dude Amber is with or was telling us how she is with him?"

"Yeah" They both said at the same time.

"Yall Im going to call and tell her."

Lola pov.
.
.
.

"Yeah come in." He followed me inside to the living room. We both sat down and watched some tv.

"So babygirl how you been."

"Good!! Wbu you big head"

"MAN my head is not that big ...you have the biggest head out of both of us." He said while giving me the stink eye.

"Oh shut up you just mad." I said looking at my phone.

" you always on that damn phone." He said grabbing my phone.

"Hey give it back ugly!!" I said in a baby voice. I tried getting my phone back but he has long ass arms. So I gotnon his lap cause thats the only way I can get it." Please give is back."

"Nahh say sorry daddy I didn't mean to call you big head."

"No!!

"I guess you not getting yo phone back. I see a text from someone name Alex... wait is that the nigga thats looking for me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You the one getting that nigga my information?"

"No I don't know what you are talking about?"

"MAN whatever yo little friend over trying to find me and probably kill me but im ready for that nigga."

"She would never do that."

"How tf do you know?"

"Cause we use to talk." I said looking down.

"So you gay?"

"Yeah but im starting to like you and I-." I didn't get to finish cause someone was calling me.

(Phone call)

Me- hello.

TAY- hey gurl!!

Me- what do you want?

Tay- I wanted to know if you are with Marcus right now?

Me- yeah why ?

Tay- because he is dating this girl name Amber and i just wanted to let you know cause you are my friend.

Me- ohh really well thank you gurl and bye

Tay- np and bye.

(End of phone call)

"So you got a girl?"

"No u don't and wtf you talking?"

"Whatever I no time for drama."

"MAN yeah I got a girl but we not like that anymore."

"Whatever just get out...ok just bye."

"Ight cool with me bye..and just know yo friend better be ready cause Iam."

Thanks for reading !!!

Vote and comment.....

Follow me on insta __lovehurts13__