school

Bre is in the media

Lola pov
.
.
.
Wake up dear. I hear my dad say from my door. I got up and got ready for school. It's going to 've boring cause one I'm new and no one likes the new kid.

After I got ready I went downstairs seeing my dad leaving for work. Hey dad.I said as I grabbed my backpack.

Hey hun I'm not coming home until 12:30am if that's ok with you.
Yeah it's fine dad I have to go ok bye love ya. I said while closing the door.

~
School
~

Alex pov

Bre and I walked in the office and got our schedules. We checked to see if we had the same classes together and we only have 6 period together.

Damn who is that!! Bre said while looking at the door. I looked up to see who she is talking about.

Omg she is fine asf Bruh. I never seen her before.

Right I hope I got classes with her.

Right I do to.

~~~~
Lola pov
.
.
I walked in the school building and it was hella big. I walked in the office to get my schedule and my locker number.

When I left the office I see two studs looking at Me damn they were both fine. I hope I got classes with them two. I waved at them and gave them a small smile and kept on walking.

~~~
Bre pov
.
.
.
Damn who is that. I said while looking at this cute ass girl.

Omg she is fine asf bruh I never seen her before.Alex said while looking up.

Right I hope I got classes with her.
Right me to.

Hey you seen that she waved at us. r
Right and gave us a smile. Alex said while waving back at her.

Hey I got to get to class ight.

Men when you start caring about going to class.

When my grades went down last year.

Awe ight see you later. Alex said well giving me dap.

I headed to Ms.Right class and soon as I walk in all the girls ran up and to me and hugging me. But this one girl didn't I see that it was the same girl me and Alex saw. So you know I made my way to her.

Hey whats your name? I said with a smile to show off my white teeth.

Lola..and yours?

Bre.. is it ok if I sit here?

Ummm sure.

Welcome to math I'm Ms.Right but you can call me Ms.Wrong.. hahah you get it. ( no one laughed) anyways I have nothing planned so u guys can just chill.

Everybody just slept or got on there phone's.

Hey I heard there was a party tonight what time and whats the address?

Ooo yh it's at 10:00 and on citywide road.

I'm not going to remember that can u text that to me here is my number text it to me ok.

Ight I got you.

Thanks. She Said Right before the bell rung.

~~~~~
VOTEEE,COMMENT,AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT !!