My money my girl part 2

Alex pov..
.
.
.

Damn I'm starting to get irritated I'm sending people left to right looking for who took my money. Then in the other hand baby girl hasn't texted me back like wtf going on.

"Hey Bre have you talked to baby girl?"

"Nah I .. Ummm I haven't" why does she look so damn nervous all I asked was a question man idc about that I need to find who took my damn money so I got some of my boys to come with me so we can stop at this strip club cause I think I know who took it.

We arrived at Caramel this place was packed all I saw was ass everywhere and cheap ass fuck boys paying for lap dances. "Aye boss" I heard someone say from the other side of the club we followed him into the back room seeing that fat bitch who took my money.

"Aye nigga where my damn money hoe" I said while holding him at gun point . Two of my boys where guarding the door well the other two where outside the club waiting for us to finish.

"Are you sure you wanna do that little lady" A small smirk appeared on his fat ass face.

"Nigga shut tf up before I blow yo head off"

He kept smiling like this shit is funny like he wants me to blow his head off. "Where is my fucking money yo ass got 3 seconds to tell me before I put a bullet though yo head." I said as my anger got worse.

"I ain't telling you shit." he yelled out

"3"

"You better tell her she ain't playing nigga" one of my boys said in the background.

"2"

"Fine it's at my office on bell road." he said scared asf

I smirked at the way he looked "thanks for telling me." And I headed to the door and my boys followed. "Hey what about me .... You gonna let me free?"

I gave him a small smile and said "1"
*boom boom boom* three shots to the head.

I got some of my boys to clean the mess and some stayed with me to get my money.

Bre pov.
.
.
.

"Hey Bre have you talked to baby girl?"

"Nag I ...ummm haven't " I said nervously damn I can tell in her face she saw that there was something wrong but them she changed the subject and left with some boys

All day I was thinking about Lola lips damn I wanna kiss her again. I might call her to see if she wanna chill tonight.

I went to my contacts and looked for her name and I found it so I called her the phone rang about three times then. " hello" her sweet soft voice spoked though the phone.

"Hey umm Lola you wanna umm hang out tonight we can grab something to eat?!?"

"Yeah sure that would be fun." I can tell she was smiling