Raven Darkhölme (mystique)

Raven seeing you after thinking you died

Y/n's pov:

"Here goes nothing," I say to myself before the big iron doors open up and I'm met with a group of teens, one of them I used to know very well, that one being Raven.

As I limp through the door I look up to see the realisation hit Raven like a truck. "Y-y/n?" She questions.

"Yes I'm back." I say quietly. I watch as Raven starts to walk towards me so I open my arms expecting to give her a hug but instead I'm met with a hard punch to the chest. "Ahh!" I yell and hiss at the pain.

"You! You left me! You know I thought you died!" Yeah she's not happy... you see me, raven and my brother Charles were out for dinner a long time ago and mutant hunters came in guns blazing and shot up the place. I got hit many times but somehow survived and now I'm here.

"I know Raven and I'm so sorry... but please I'm here now," I say as I gently cup her face and wipe away the tears off her cheek.

A small smiles starts to form on her face, "God I hate you," she says as we slowly mover closer to each other.

"Yeah I hate me too," I say against her lips and with that we kiss. A well deserved kiss for that matter.

Until we're interrupted by a loud cough. "Um that was cute and all but we're still here..." "yeah get a room you two!" All the teens start mocking us.