Carol Danvers

(You and carol talk with each other about what's next)

"I know it's a big mission y/n but you don't understand how bad I want this

"I know it's a big mission y/n but you don't understand how bad I want this. How bad I want to get out there and fly!" Carol said her eyes begging at you to let her go.

"I do know. I've known forever. Your job means more then anything to you. Flying it means the world to you... I want to let you go so badly baby... but I just- something is telling me that you're gonna get hurt or worse."

"I won't," Your girlfriend says making her closer to you, wrapping her arms around your waist when she gets to you. "I'll be back, I promise."

"Fine." You agree reluctantly. "But when you get back,"

"Here we go." Carol says sarcastically, rolling her eyes with a smile.

"When you get back let's go on holidays. My uncles farm is great around the time you get back!" You smile at the thought of finally getting away with your special girl.

You know that this mission with Wendy Lawson was a big deal, maybe bigger then any of you could predict. But you also knew that one day, whether that was at the end of the mission or years later, Carol, your Carol would come back to you.

And you were right... that mission cost everything.

Your love.

Your home.

Your friend.