Jemma Simons

Some of your friends and coworkers mock your relationship with Jemma.

Y/n pov:Jemma and I have been dating and working together for sheild for a very long time! Everyone knew that the two of us were dating and to be honest we never made it a mission to hide it from anyone

Y/n pov:
Jemma and I have been dating and working together for sheild for a very long time! Everyone knew that the two of us were dating and to be honest we never made it a mission to hide it from anyone.

"Hi honey," I say as I walk into the lab to see Jemma working hard on something.

"Hello baby," she responds turning around to face me.

"What are you working on today?" I ask wrapping my arms around my girlfriend.

"I found something interesting in Daisy's powers, I just wanted to run a few test on them." Jemma says smiling and leaning into my touch.

"You work so hard you should take a break sometime," I flirt back leaning closer to the girl in my arms.

"Oh really?" Jemma questions before kissing me.

The kiss was soft and warm until we were abruptly interrupted by some of the other agents. "Wow! Watch out everyone cover your eyes!" Daisy says covering her eyes, making the others laugh and follow her.

"Oh no..." I hear Jemma murmur and roll her eyes.

"Jeez I can't handle all this kissing!" Fitz says jokes along.

I look over at Jemma and lean into her ear asking "do you wanna leave now?" Jemma just nods. I grab onto her hand, interlocking our fingers and walking out of the lab while the other agents continue their jokes and comments about us.