Jane Forster

You and Jane fall in love

You a superhero and Jane a scientist, never once thought you would cross paths

You a superhero and Jane a scientist, never once thought you would cross paths. But when you did it was something you never felt before and that thing was love.

When you first met the amazing Jane Forster she was doing a test on you and your powers, all the time spent together, all the talks you had, something about her felt to comforting especially in your superhero schedule.

When you first asked her out it was a normal day, you and Jane were out in the small town doing tests on your powers. Everything was normal until Jane decided to speak up about something on her mind. "I think I'm in love..."

Taken back by the sudden comment you decide to go with it. "So do I."

Jane turns to you in shock. "Who? You have to tell me all about them!" She says like an excited little girl.

"Well she has these big brown eyes, and a smile that could light a whole universe! She also has a very busy job but somehow always makes room for me." You reasoned slowly turning to the girl.

"Oh wow she sounds amazing." Jane says clueless to who the person is.

"Well what about your person?" You ask.

"Oh they are something really special! They also have a busy job but always has time for me. There's something about them that just sparks a light in my heart just for them." Jane says shuffling a bit closer to you.

"Who's this person?" You ask again looking down a little at her since she was a bit shorter then you.

"I was gonna ask the same to you." She says looking up at you.

"I think you know..." you respond in a soft tone.

"Me?" Jane whispers and all you can do is nod. Jane slowly raps her arms around your neck as you wrap your arms around her waist.

"Will you go on a date with me Jane?" You ask smiling brightly. But before Jane gives you a response she leans right in and kisses your lips with a smile.

********************************************
Authors note:
Hey guys i know it's been a while since I posted on this book but I really got the urge to now so be prepared! There's moor to come.

Kind regards AL