Fifteen

Scarlett Johansson POV

Last night, five minutes after Y/N and I talked about my need to have a new conversation with Colin, my phone vibrated again. I turned off the device. A satisfied smile came over Y/N's face and she joined me, taking a step further and unplugging my house phone, after turning off her cell phone. Not that anyone calls me on that... I don't even know why I still have this thing, but Colin would definitely try a new way of contacting me after a few hours of being into my cell's voicemail.

We've been together for almost two days now and we spend half the time exploring each other's bodies. Every time we started, the same passion that consumed us only stopped when exhaustion hit us, with both of us satisfied and falling into a blessed sleep. Last night, after we ordered Chinese food, we lay entwined for hours and watched old movies, eating each other's meals. In a weird way, it felt natural, comfortable, and inexplicably right.

After turning off the tv sometime after two in the morning, we stayed talking until the sun came up. The more I get to know Y/N, the more I like her. She is smart, thoughtful and has good manners. Well, good manners, the kind that opens the door for me or pulls out a chair for me to sit down. This woman definitely transforms when the bedroom door closes. The please turns into "keep your hands where I put them" and the thank you turns into "on your knees now". There's nothing sexier than a well-mannered woman when she's dressed, but a little cavernous in the bedroom. Unfortunately all I've had as a comparison so far is just the caveman style. The type who never treats a woman like a lady.

Two days in a row of naps and long periods in the bedroom when it's not even night made my internal clock clutter. I have no idea what time it is when I wake up. I try to discreetly detach myself from the hug of Y/N who is still sleeping, but she has one of her arms tightly holding my waist and starts to wake up when I gently remove her fingers, one by one.

Decidedly, it's almost impossible to leave without waking her up. I try to stretch myself still in her arms, reaching for my cell phone on the next head. It takes a couple of tries and I have to use my fingertips, but I manage to turn the phone towards me little by little until it's finally within reach.

I turn my phone back on and I'm not surprised when the clock shows it's almost noon, but I'm not surprised by the amount of voice and text messages. Knowing that Colin would be upset that he couldn't get through to me, I expected a dozen angry messages. But it's more than that... my message box was totally full and there are sixty-two new text messages. But fifty are from Coline and half a dozen from Chris. I start with Chris's, starting to read the older ones.

Beautiful bath in the fountain. NY Post - page 6. I'm glad the animal is traveling or he would lose the gourd for sure.

Two hours later:

The animal sent a message to my voicemail. I don't know how he got my number. He sounded angry. Did he saw the photo?

Tem minutes later:

The animal is coming home today. He will lose his mind for sure.

Five hours later:

The animal called me five times today. He is mad. And saw the photo.

Ten minutes later:

Where are you? Why don't you answer me? Call me.