Chapter Two

Nyx Pov

-twelve years later-

I wake up to my godbrother, Emmett getting ready to throw a bucket of water on me, but I rolled off of my bed before it hits me. "Emmetttt!" I whine as he smiles at me. "Almost got you." Emmett said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes as I jumped into his arms for a hug. "You have to clean it." I whisper in his ear before climbing his shoulder and runs to my dad and papa.

"Daddyyy, Padreee!" I said running up to them. My dad's, James and Regulus Potter-Black found me a month after my mother died. We haven't stopped looking for my twin brother. I hide behind them as they laughed at me. "What did Emmett do this time, princess?" Dad asked me. I looked up to him behind Padre's legs, "he tried to throw a bucket of water on me, but it missed, and I told him that he has to clean it up." I explained to them.

They laughed again. "Well, why don't you get dressed and we'll get you some chocolate pancakes?" Padre asked me. I nodded excitedly and runs into my room to see my bed was made. I picked out an outfit for the day.

I left my red hair down and put on black ankle boots

I left my red hair down and put on black ankle boots. My white jacket hides the rose scar that looks like a tattoo. I ran out of my room into the kitchen where everyone is at. "Good morning, everyone." I said and they said it back.

I sat at the kitchen table as Padre puts a plate of chocolate pancake in front of me. "Thank you, papa." I told his as I kissed his cheek. "You're welcome, baby." Padre said. I start to eat my pancakes.

I was almost done with my pancakes I heard a whoosh. "Buenos días, Nyx" Eleazar said to me as he kisses my head. "Buenos días, El." I said to Eleazar. (English - Good morning, Nyx. Good morning, El)

Yes, I know what my family and my guardian is. Dad and Padre gave me their books from the wizarding world. I read them a lot. One thing you don't know is that when Dad and Padre found me, they were a minute away from being dead. So, Carlisle and Eleazar changed them into vampires.