Chapter Five

Nyx Pov

Griphook called for the potions. A goblin comes in and hands Harry and I the potions before leaving. "This potion will remove the blocks and the potions that are in them. But it will change Miss. Potter-Black's into her true appearance, and It will heal Mr. Potter-Black's injures. And Waring the potion doesn't taste good, and it will cause pain. So, they might pass out from the pain." Mr. Griphook told us. We nodded as Harry, and I drink the potion. Harry and I started screaming because the pain. The pain felt so bad that we passed out from the pain in Dad and Papa's arms.

-an hour later-

Harry and I woke up to being held by our mates, but I've noticed that I'm wearing a necklace.

"Good afternoon Mr and Miss. Potter-Black. All the blocks and potions are gone. And the Horcrux has been placed into Miss. Potter-Black's necklace." Mr. Griphook told us. I sigh in relief and then Harry moved closer to me. "Uh... Who are these people?" I asked as I'm shielding Harry. They look at us inn pain. "Princess." Dad said and I look at him. "Yes dad?" I asked. "They are your guy's mates." Papa told us as him and dad glares at them.

"Oh. Who are Harry's mate?" I asked. Draco, my best friend, raised his hand. I gave him a glare. "Hurt my baby brother I will hunt you down and feed you  to the wolves." I told him. He looked at me in fear and nods fast. "Yes ma'am." He spoke.

I smirk at him

I smirk at him. "He'll protect you." I said as I look at Harry and he nods. I look at my mates and Raises a brow. "Hello, my love. I'm Lucius Malfoy." My mate with shoulder length whitish blonde hair said. I nodded as I look at my other mates. "I'm Klaus Mikaelson and this is my little brother, Kol Mikaelson." My mate wearing a black leather jacket said as he points at his brother who is also my mate who has blood on his shirt. "I'm William Weasley or Bill." My mate with shoulder length red hair said as he winks at me. I blush alil. "I'm Damon Salvatore. Yours and Klaus's mate." My mate with ice blue eyes said. I see Theo and Blaise. "you know who we are princess." Theo said smirking at me

" Theo said smirking at me