Chapter One

-Third POV-
-October 31, 1981-

On a deserted street called, Private Drive in the middle of the night there was an owl sitting on top of a street sign. It slowly descended to reveal an old man. he pulled out a lighter out and sucked the light out from every nearby street lamp.

He placed the lighter in his storage robes and heard a cat meow and turns to see a  grey cat sitting on a sidewalk. "I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall." He said to the grey cat in an old mystic voice.

The cat walks up to the man turning into a shape of a human, Professor McGonagall. "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" She asks the man as identified as Albus Dumbledore.

"I'm afraid so Professor. The good, and the bad." Dumbledore response back. "And the twins?" McGonagall asked with question.

"Hagrid is bringing them." Dumbledore told her as they are walking. McGonagall raised a eyebrow at him. "Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" She question him. "Ah Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life." Dumbledore told her as they heard a rumble in the sky as a motorcycle arrived and lands on the pavement.

A giant man is sitting on the motorcycle. In the man's arms, the Potter-Black twins laid there. "Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall, ah." Hagrid spoke up as he gotten off his motorcycle.

"No problems I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asked. "No, sir. Little ones fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake them. There yeh go." Hagrid replied as he handed him Harry. 

"Albus, do you really think giving the little boy with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of muggles imaginable! They really are-."McGonagall added in. "There the only family he has." Dumbledore said as McGonagall huffs.

"What about the little girl?" McGonagall asked him. "Well, take her to her godparents in Denali." Dumbledore told her. Dumbledore places Harry on the twins Aunt and Uncles door step. 

Dumbledore turns towards Hagrid. "We will meet in Denali, Alaska. Be careful." Dumbledore told Hagrid. Hagrid nods and heads to his motorcycle where we can see another basket that is pink. The motorcycle disappears from the view and Dumbledore turns to the boy. "Good luck, Harry Potter-Black."

-Denali, Alaska-

The two professors appears away from a house in the middle of the woods covered in snow as they wait for Hagrid to arrive. McGonagall turns towards Dumbledore. "Are you sure we can trust these people?" McGonagall asked him. 

Dumbledore doesn't looks away from the house. "I trust them with her. They are her godparents and one of them his one of her mates. And plus they know about us so she will be educated in our world before she joins us." Dumbledore told McGonagall.

McGonagall nods and they heard the familiar sound of Hagrid's motorcycle. Hagrid parks next to them by a large snow covered tree and hands the girl to McGonagall.

"Are you sure, sir?" Hagrid asked. Dumbledore looks down at the little girl in his colleges arms. "Yes." Dumbledore said as the walk silently to the house in the distance. They arrive at the lit snow covered house and knocks. 

The little girl in McGonagall's arms start's to stir as the door opens to reveals a pale man with golden eyes and blonde hair. "Who are you?" He asked. Dumbledore steps forward as McGonagall tries to calm the little girl down.

"I am Albus Dumbledore. headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I understand you knew James, Lily and Regulus Potter-Black?" Dumbledore asked the man.

The man nods. "I also understand that you are the legal godfather of Phoenix Pisces Potter-Black?" Dumbledore asked. The man nods again confused. "I think you will want to assemble your family for this news." Dumbledore told him.

The man steps aside. "Please come in." The man said. Dumbledore, McGonagall and Hagrid steps inside the house full of vegan vampires. "Darling who's this?" A pale golden eyed woman walks up to the pale man.

They've come with information on Lily, James and Regulus. And said that we need everyone." The man told the lady. She nods and turns around. "Kids, everyone. Family room!" She says as they lead the three people into a living room with ten people. Six girls and four boys. 

"Sorry for barrage in but Lily Potter was murdered by Lord Voldemort. Regulus and James Potter-Black gone missing." Dumbledore told them. They all gasps as the two who meet them looks down sadly. "I understand that you Esme and Carlisle Cullen are Phoenix Potter-Black's godparents. And to take care of her until her eleventh birthday, maybe myself or one of the two people behind me will accompany Phoenix to purchase her supplies and we will take to to London to take the train to Hogwarts." Dumbledore told them and they nods.

"We'll do it." Carlisle said. Dumbledore nods as McGonagall places Phoenix in a pale Mexicans man with golden eyes arms. Dumbledore, McGonagall and Hagrid leaves as the man with the baby in his arms looks at the little girl and freezes. Carlisle growls. 

"Hurt her and I'll kill you." Carlisle told the man. "I won't Carlisle. I'm her guardian but she has mates." The man said to Carlisle.