Chapter Seven

Nyx Pov

I grab Harry and he holds onto the boot. "Stop asking questions." I told him. "Ready on to three. One. Two. Three." Amos says and the Portkey takes us to the Quidditch World Cup. We all scream. "Let go kids." Arthur told us. "What?" Granger said. "Let go." Papa said and we all let go as all the Weasley's kids and grangers fell on their asses Cedric, Harry and I walked on the air like our parents are. They were groaning as they saw us walking on air.

"I'll bet that cleared your sinuses." I said as I helped the twins and Bill up. We all walk towards the music and I help Amos and Arthur with paying with muggle money. "Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Arthur told us as we all looked around the place.

"Stay together! Keep up, girls." Arthur tells Ginny and Hermione. We all follow Arthur to the tent as we look around to see all the laughter. The guys almost got knocked down by a random person flying a broom. "Blimey." Dad says as I'm talking to Cedric. "Come on Ced." Amos called out for his son.

Cedric kisses my cheek. "See you at the match." Cedric told me as he follows his father. I turn to see Bill glaring at Cedric along with my necklace hissing. I laugh at Bill's and Tom's jealousy. I kiss my necklace calming Tom down and then kiss Bill calming him down. "I'm yours guys." I told them and followed the others. We go into a small tent and we see how big it is inside.

"Girls, choose a bunk and unpack." Arthur says. I choose a bunk away from Ginny and Hermoine and leave my bag packed as I'm sharing a bunk with Bill. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Bill, Harry and I went to look around the booths as I'm holding Bill's hand when I see Klaus as he waves at me.

 Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Bill, Harry and I went to look around the booths as I'm holding Bill's hand when I see Klaus as he waves at me

"Do you know him?" Ron asks me and I nod. "I don't think we can trust him, I mean he can be a death eater." Hermione says as I roll my eyes. "How can my mates be death eaters?" I asked them and they looked at me in shock. I walk over to Klaus with Bill and Harry. "Hey luv." Klaus said, kissing my head. We all walk around the booths and Klaus bought us a few things that we wanted even though we didn't want him to. Right now we are walking up the stands.

Me, my family and Bill are ahead of the rest of the Weasly's and Hermione. We saw Lucius and Draco. Harry and I wave hi to them as we walk past them. When we get to our seats I'm sitting between Dad and Bill. I'm not really into Qudditch like my brother, father, and my mates are. I'd rather read like my mate Remus and my godfather, Carlisle.

When the Burglems came out I felt my mark starting to hurt so I leaned against dad as he hold me close to him. I look up to see Viktor Krum looking at me. Everyone here is screaming Krum. I rolled my eyes as the Quidditch game starts. I went over to Remus. "Can we go back down to the ground...?" I ask him. "Of course, Angel." Remus says as he guids me down the stairs.

We walked to the family tent I'm staying in. Remus puts on music and we ballroom dances around the tent. "You my Angel are the love of my life and I knew since you were born. Moony is very overprotective of you. So I'm asking is... can we mark you as ours?" Remus asks me. I nodded. "Yes." I said softly. He smiles at me as he kisses me deeply. I squeals as we fell onto my bed.

Remus leans his forehead against mine. "We will waint until you are atleast 18 years old until we do anything." Remus told me. I nodded. "I'm okay with that, especially because of everything that is happening right now in the wizarding world." I told him honestly. Remus nods, kissing me more. "This wouldn't be happening if Albus wasn't controlling everyone.. I realized back in my 6th year that i wan't in the light side or dark side.. I was on the grey side.. Along with your fathers and mates, especially Tom." Remus honestly told me.

I look at him. "I knew my grandmother who is like a banshee forced Dad and Sirius to do be in the dark side the samething Bellatrix did with her husband and brother-in-Law." I said as I traced his scars.