Chapter Eight

Nyx pov

I look up at Remus. "Didi you know that I was your mate when I was born?" I ask him. He nods. "The second you and your brother was born a scent of Roses appeared and I thought maybe someone was bringing roses to someone but the second I came into the hospital room I knew you were my mate because you were the one smelling like roses. And I wished that the second I heard what happened that night I came right to you and get you and your brother but you were gone along with your brother.. I thought I lost you forever because Dumbledore wouldn't tell me where you were or Harry." Remus told me as tears went down his face.

I wiped his tears away. "Don't cry Maestro. I'm here now." I told him. Remus froze. "What did you call me?" He asks me as he looks at me with lust in his eyes. "Maestro." I said confusedly. Remus smirks as he grips my thighs as he flips us around making me be on top of him sitting on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck as he gets off the bed with me in his arms still. "Lwt's go where me and your mates are staying at." Remus told me as he takes us to a different tent near the woods.

I look around the tent and see it's almost like a mansion in the tent. Remus takes me to a bedroom and throws me onto the bed softly. I giggles softly and then I look up to see him shirtless. I look away blushing. I hear Remus chuckles as he grabs my ankles and pulls me towards him. Remus grabs my chin and tilts my head back making me look at him. Remus leans down and kisses me deeply and prossesively. "You are my slut right?" Remus asks me but I knew it was Moony taking control.

I nodded. "Words, princess." Moony told me. "Yes sir." I answer him. Moony smirks. "Good girl." He said as he kisses my neck. I gasp as I bite my bottom lip. Moony picks me up and flips us, making me sit on his lap again. I gasps feeling how hard he his under me. I blushes. He smirks as he kisses me and lays us down. I giggles as he nuzzles my neck as we cuddle. I close my eyes as he rubs my back as I trace his scars softly. I fall asleep as my head is on his bare chest. "I love you, moony." I mumbles as I get into a deep sleep.

-2 hours later-

I feel Tom trying to wake me. I finally open my eyes as i rub the sleep out of them. I get up making sure no to wake Remmy. I leave the tent as everyone is still at the game. "What's wrong Tommy?" I asked him and he vibrates. "Somethign bad is about to happen?" I ask him as i hold my necklace us. Tom vibrates again as i feel someone wraps their arms around my waist. "My love? Why are you out here?" I hear Lucuis asks me. I look up at him. "You know..." I said as I turn towards him. "I know you know.. Tommy is warning me.." What is dumblore doing?" I asked him.

Lucius sighs as he kissed my head. "We don't know, my love." He told me as he brings me into the tent and I see all of my mates are here, even Theo and Blaise. I sit on Theo's lap as he rubs my thighs. "My love, When your mother was pregant with you and harry and Alice was pregant with Neville.. Albus told them the prophecy of a child born on July 31st ending the Dark lord. But the thing is that Prophecy is fake." Lucius told me as I look at him.

"What..." I said breathless. "Albus asked the professor at your school who is a fake seer to make a fake prophecy. He's the reason your mother is dead, why we are having the wizarding wars.. He made Tom this way. My father told me that Tom was never mad or insane.. Tom never wanted power. He just wanted to make our world better." Lucius told us.

"Harry, Neville and I lost our parents because of how manipulative Dumbledore is.." I said and Lucius nods. "Severus nevr hated you guys. Sev always made sure you guys were safe. Severus is our spy to see what Dumbldore is doing next so we can try to end him and this war that was never supposed to happen. That's why we want you, your family, Draco, Theo and Blaise to get out of here before anything happens. We told your dad's to get Draco and Harry with all of your guys stuff and meet at the portkey that takes you guys to the Potter Manor that is in Russia. We will meet you guys there. Take Remus and Sirius with you." He told me as I nod. I get up and kiss all my mates before Sirius, Remus Theo, Blaise and I go to meet the others.

Lucius pull me into a deep kiss. "My love.. Stay safe. Please I'm begging you.. I can't lose you.. I don't want to lose you again." He told me. "I promise, Maître." I told him. Lucius smirks as he kisses me again. I hold Theo's hand as we run into the woods with Blaise next to us, Sirius is in his Padfoot form while in my arms and Reumys right behind us. We don't stop running until we see the light of the other side of the woods. When we finally got out of the woods I see Harry. I put Sirius down and let Theo's hand go as I jumped into Harry's arms and makes sure he is alright.

"Are you alight, baby brother?" I ask Harry and he nods. "Alright lets go." I told him as we all hold onto the portkey while I have a arms around Sirius's dog waist. The Portkey takes us to the Manior in Russia. We all stand in front of the door and Padre opens the door with his blood.

Yes my dad's still have blood in their bodies. They aren't like vampires like my godfamily is. They are vampires like the wizarding World. My dad's were turned by Sanguini when Peter tried to kill them. I found this out when they took me to Diagon Alley in my first year. I actually met Sanguini the summer of my 2nd year.