𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

y/n unwillfully took short cuts and different roads on her way back home. she had to go back with no pairs of eyes on her. nobody should know where the mysterious blonde lived.

after a few more circling around, making sure nobody was around, she approached the back door of her house. she removed the blonde wig and hat, smuggling it behind a large potted plant.
her forehead beaded with sweat.

she opened the door and wished the ground could just swallow her up right that second. camilo and alma were sitting on the couch, ivan and rosa were on the other side, entertained by both y/n's mom and andrea.

y/n cursed under her breathe, camilo could recognize her instantly as the girl that bumped into him just a while ago. thinking quickly, she hid her figure behind a chair from the dining table. "y/n! what are you doing out? we have guests!" andrea informed.

"hold on ill get refreshments!" andrea turned her back on her beloved madrigals and her expression immediately switched into a stormy mood. she approached y/n at the kitchen. "dios mio y/n would you take a look at yourself? get yourself refreshed. andrea pointed at the girl's wrinkled and dirty skirt.

"and what's with you hair? it's like a jungle in there!" andrea nagged while pulling out a few strands. "what are they doing here?" y/n frantically asked.

"they're here for you."andrea stated. "now could you please please head upstairs?" the girl's aunt pushed her out of the safety cover of the chair. "alright alright!" y/n raced her way up the stairs, skipping a few steps, permanently getting rid of the hideous wardrobe picks of the day.

she powdered herself up, getting herself into a decent dress. what could they possibly want from me? y/n's mind was all over the place. she had no idea what was in store for her. picking up her courage, she got down the stairs. revealing herself wearing a dress with a color that suited her best.

"took you long enough, i could've traveled to the other side of the world with how long you were up there." ivan whined. "and thank god you didn't, you think korea and asia are the same thing." 

"...they aren't?" ivan blundered. y/n threw at him a blank expression before sitting herself down in a vacant spot, way across the other side was camilo and alma, and with a quick glance, she swore she saw camilo's lips curl into a smile.

"so...what's this about?" y/n asked. "ah yes!" alma enthusiastically grinned. "as a thank you for your heroic deed, we would be honored to host a dinner for you tonight! your whole family could join along as well."

"oh no, you're too kind." lydia tried to politely decline. "no no we insist!" alma shook her head. "y/n? what do you say?"

with andrea by y/n's side. the girl was practically expected and abided to say yes. "great so, ill see you tonight?" y/n wanted to cut this short, she stood up, ending the meeting.

"actually, we need to chat with you..privately so if you don't mind, we'd like to bring you with us on our way back, the rest can join in after." alma said with a hint of secrecy behind her eyes. "oh, uhm alright..." y/n acquiesces.

"well then! best get on our way." alma stood up, flicking her hand, signaling camilo to do the same. "actually, can i just.. grab something upstairs? it'll only be a few minutes." y/n lied, she needed to buy herself some time.

"i don't have a few minutes dear, i have a dinner to prepare! why don't we just meet you there?" alma fastened her pace reaching for the door.

"actually, i don't mind staying here and waiting for her."  a voice y/n dreaded to hear spoke up.

y/n exchanged a look with camilo, she could see the mischievous glint in his eye a mile away, barely trying to conceal his menacing smile.
"oh no don't bother, i know the way there anyway." y/n tried to worm herself out.