𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

tw// physical and verbal abuse

"so, another fight with y/n?" dolores asked the frustrated camilo. he wasnt his usual zestful and mischievous self. camilo paced around his room, casually kicking his feet every now and then. dolores heard it all, and decided to check on him.

of course dolores had heard everything, given that was her gift. but it's much different witnessing a conversation in person than through earshot. camilo didn't respond, he wore that grumpy look for the rest of the night.

"okay so for once, ill do the talking." y/n's family left the house after the scene they caused, settling a little truce before charging up their swords once again when they returned back home, it was...awkward to say the least, and dolores filled him in all that he had missed. "i should've brought some popcorn."

"anyways about y/n," dolores carefully jumped back to her prior question. "what about her?" camilo avoided saying her name, like saying it could make her pop up out of thin air, nonetheless he still managed to acknowledge her distastefully.

dolores noticed his grimacing expressions "why is it that you two can't have a conversation that doesn't end up in bickering?" camilo shrugged, "i don't know... if anything i should ask you that, you hear everything." dolores watched him pounce around the room, still very clearly disturbed.

she heard his footsteps next door or even a mile away, and in all that time he was thinking about y/n. dolores' eyes glinted a spark. "huh." it suggested there was something she observed but wouldn't spill.

"what?"

"nothing ...nothing." dolores said in a sing-song like tone.

camilo dropped his hands to his side, he was already intrigued that she may as well just drop it, "oh cut it, what is it ?"

dolores bobbled her head and gave her brother a grin. "i just think that maybe you just met your match." camilo laughed but cut it short when realizing that dolores was still wearing a pleased smile, she was serious.

"bull." dolores laughed at how he immediately dismissed it. "think about it will you? i mean when's the last time you had go to such lengths just to get someone's attention? i mean chasing her down in the rain?"

"i didn't do that for her, i did it so her sister wouldn't have to worry." he said as if trying to believe it himself. "if you say so." his sister plainly replied, undeniably unconvinced.

"whatever." he couldn't believe what she was suggesting. rarely did they ever have a conversation that didn't end up in flames, how could that possibly be his match? "she's probably out with diego so-...what was that? "

camilo stopped mid sentence when he saw how his sister's facial expressions turned sour and clouded at the mention of diego. she shifted her position uncomfortably. she heard something, she just wouldn't say what. "what was what?"

"you gave me a look."

"no i didn't." dolores squeaked her signature sound, like she always did when she was nervous. she decided to get up and going, camilo didn't stop her, but only asked a simple question.

"dolores..? is there something you need to tell me?"

"that's only for me to know, and for you to never find out." she said in more of a gloomy than a secretive tone.
________________________________

there are two types of people on this earth. the people that deal with their problems, finding a solution and composing themselves nicely through conflict- and the people that simply ran away from it.