𝟓. 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦 .

The massive walls were cloaked in silence as the three most powerful men sat across the settee, while a pair of electric blue eyes admired the grandeur of the artwork adorning the walls.

The enormous white canvas depicted a girl isolated from the world, and those electric blue eyes tried to absorb the masterpiece, idolizing and deciphering the emotions behind the art.

❝ Altamash?❞ Aroosh's familiar voice echoed through the empty corridors, drawing the man's attention.

He was Altamash Firoz Khan, Musa's beloved friend and only cousin, his most trusted confidant. The three best friends shared an unbreakable bond, often held up as true examples by the world.

❝ Khafifa's work has always fascinated me,❞ Altamash murmured, his voice laced with love and admiration for Khafifa's art.

❝ What's not to love about Khafifa, you idiot?❞ Aroosh retorted, playfully smacking Altamash's head, earning a hard glare in return.

❝ Musa, aren't you going to introduce me to my bhabhi?❞ Altamash asked, his eyes focused on Musa's actions. It was clear that Musa's posture had stiffened, and his constant neck scratching showed his discomfort and lack of interest in the topic.

Aroosh coughed loudly, both of them aware that Musa had little interest in the conversation. Yet, they still hoped he would settle down with someone who could change his attitude and behavior.

❝ I have a strong feeling that Musa must be head over heels for Bhabhi by now!❞ Altamash exclaimed, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Aroosh chuckled mockingly, well aware of the circumstances surrounding their marriage. He knew Musa would sooner harm her than accept her.

❝ My foot,❞ Musa yelled, his eyes filled with hatred and disgust for the poor soul. It was bizarre how some could despise someone with a heart so pure, someone who wouldn't even consider harming anyone, yet the world blinded itself and inflicted the deepest wounds.

❝ It's not that pretty,❞ Altamash shot back, referring to Musa's foot and chuckling at his pathetic attempt to joke during such a serious moment. He was one of those who had no filter when it came to speaking.

❝ Watch your tongue, Altamash!❞ Musa roared, agitated by his friends. The walls trembled in fear of the aura emanating from this man, yet his two buddies couldn't care less.

❝ Musa, two souls don't meet by mere accident. They collide by fate, recognizing the magic within each other. When they tie the knot, they feel an inexplicable familiarity and the urge to love one another,❞ Aroosh said after a minute of silence. The trio turned serious as Musa cast a gloomy look, laughing loudly as if Aroosh's words were a joke. Altamash's anger flared in response.

He slammed his fist on the glass table, the sound echoing through the serene corridors as Musa shot him a hard glare, which made Altamash kiss his own hand and smile innocently.

Musa's mind was invaded by thoughts of her, of her eyes—those eyes that ignited a fire in his heart, that clutched his soul, that drove him to mistreat her even more. Despite his body's screams that she was attractive, he believed she deserved to be punished by no one other than himself, Musa Hassan Khan.

❝ You're just a dead soul. She's your lifeline. Even though I haven't met her, I know she's the queen destined to rule your heart, buddy,❞ Altamash spoke after a moment, his voice laced with love and care for his friend. His eyes held deep emotion, lost in thought as he tried to understand the situation and urge his friend to give this relationship a chance.

❝ She's nothing but a bitch! She doesn't deserve my attention. I, Musa Hassan Khan, deserve something valuable, not some ordinary bitch!❞ Musa's words echoed through the mansion's vast halls, his voice dripping with contempt for his wife, Fayra Hassan Khan. The mansion itself seemed to shudder at his words, as his voice lashed out with hatred.

Fayra, wandering past the corridor, heard his words ring in her ears. Tears welled up in her eyes, her heart shattering with immense pain. Her legs felt weak, and her hiccups echoed through the hallways.

Altamash, usually the calmest person in the room, now stood in rage, his electric blue eyes burning with fury. Aroosh's eyes widened, his fists clenched, ready to knock some sense into his friend.

❝ I'm a man of power. I'm a king, and she's just a mere slave. I'm the grandson of the ruler Zaid Khan, born with a silver spoon. And she? She's nothing but a money-grubbing bitch ❞ Musa yelled, his voice brimming with aversion and loathing. His ocean-blue eyes darkened, reflecting a shade of color no one would dare to challenge, as a storm threatened to erupt.

His grandfather, Zaid Khan, had been a ruler in his time—a man of justice, an undefeated fighter who fought for justice until he was assassinated by his rival at the age of fifty.

Musa's chest heaved with fury, his jaw tightened, his fists turning white as he exuded power and pride. His friends stared at him in utter shock and disgust.

Then, suddenly, a sharp slap landed on Musa's face, leaving the walls of the mansion in alarm. His two friends stared at the audacious person who had dared to slap him, their eyes wide with disbelief.

Musa's hand reached his cheek, his eyes blazing with rage, veins bulging in his neck. His hands clenched his shirt so tightly it seemed like it would tear at any moment. His hair was disheveled, his brows furrowed in confusion and outrage, as he turned to face the person who had slapped him. The moment his eyes met a pair of honey-brown eyes, Musa's own eyes widened in shock. His hands trembled with fear, and his heart growled with anger.

❝ When your story ends, you'll realize you were the villain all along, Mr. Musa Hassan Khan,❞ the words hummed through the corridor until another slap struck him, so hard that he had to steady himself for support.

Musa's heart burned with hatred toward the unfortunate soul, the thought of being slapped for the first time in his life because of her fueling his desire for revenge against her—a soul who had done nothing to harm him, yet he had vowed to make her suffer.