mail and tours

Hey Amelia will u get the mail in the front yard, I would ask ur mother but she's out again

sure, No problem dad.

I walk to the front yard I seen notice Maria stalking her mail box again I been wondering whys she's been doing it maybe I should ask later be friendly, I open.

The mail box there was alot of mail mostly college adds for my sister because she's going off the college this fall I hate that's Shes leaven she's my only friend I don't Ike other people really they scare me kinda there weird I remember in the 3rd grade I had a friend named Alissa but she moved away from here then I tried making new friends and it turns out people are mean and nasty and back stabbing liars that's why I keep to my self I looked at Maria I walked across the street to where she was I said Hey what u doing?

I'm waiting for the mail .

it came already.

Really?? She got up opened the mail box picked out the mail went through them and smiled she said thanks I finally got what I've been waiting for .

What's that?

My paper work saying I'm getting in to this academy by my grandma house.

Which one ?

Fullmoon.......

Oh I never heard of it but I hope u get in the school.

Wait can u stay for I can open it im scared .

Ummm sure No problem..

She tore the envelope open took out the paper she screamed and started to jump up and down she hugged me and yelled I got in OMG I can't wait to tell my parents .

OMG that's great are u going to be a dorm student.

She said No I just want to go to the school my grandma lives close enough to where I cant stay on schools campus.

Well that's still cool I'm so happy for u.

She says thanks but I'm ganna call my mom and tell her the great news see u around and once again thanks for staying.

Ur welcome Maria. I walked back to my house I sorted all the mail to my sister adds and bills and store adds then my dad says what was going on over there

She was waiting for her accepts letter.

Did she get in.

Oh Yeah she's so happy.

Mom walks in and my sister I slide her the mail she looks threw them and says hold on ur lacking on ur job this is yours and mom and dad's handing me a big orange envelope with fullmoon academy I open it and my mom said why are u opening that it's me and ur father's I said Well it also has my name on it she said give it to me and she reads the paper smiles and hands it to my dad he says Okay so it's a scholarship to the school would u like to attend this school it's a dorm school so u have to live on the campus ......

I looked at my mom and knew she wanted me to take it cause she doesn't want me here cause I have stuff on her like catching her and my dad's brother. Fucking she wants meto leave that's why she's so mad at me as nd what I'm confused about I didn't sign up for this scholarship she must of had.

Of course dad it sounds like a great opportunity Okay u have to for orientation tomorrow so we have to get up early

Okay but let's eat I'm hungry

We had chicken ceasder salad with watermelon slices after that I went to bed I was tired

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒