sex sex sex

I woke up to luke gone he was no where be found in his apartment so i got up there was eggs bacon and toast on a plate on the table with a note it said .
Take a shower and eat see u later
I ate first of course then i took a shower and walked back to my dorm room alissa was on her laptop on facebook she yells so what happend
Oh girl u need to get in the shower cause u smell like ur his mate or some shit then she looked at her screen the turned back oh my fucking god ur mr.hemmingtons mate holy shit did he bite u yet? Yes im his mate were not ganna be official until i graduate school but there can be a chance im some one else mate too .
Really yeah my mom said u get to mates out of ur whole life one dies and one lives some thing like that i dont know .
But we're ganna hang out tonight again and he wants to take me on a date .
Ow i like the sound of that what u ganna wear .
I dont know yet probably some thing cute she said yeah of cousre but u going to the fight later right between henry and some vamp jasper i said when is it in like 10 min
okay why not so i put a a baggy tee shirt and some booty shorts and my hair in a sloppy bun then we leave walk to the court yard and wd seen henry he was mad as hell i yelled henry he turned he said alissa why did u bring her here she can get hurt .
Im shown her what shes in for when shes a wolf or vamp there not gentle .
He nodded okay .
So then this guy came i guess hes jasper he looks angry then he got closer in and confused he started to look around then he shook some thing off when he got to henry they started rounding off it was a hot day no wind really dry they kept fighting then a gust of wind came every stopped what they were doing they all looked at me then alissa whisperd run now i looked at her and ran as fast as i could then the henry got infront of me and said faster i ran as fast as i could i ran to lukes office he was in there by him self i said lock the doors i pissed off all those vamp guys they all wanted to hurt me i think i dont know alissa and hebry told me to run then luke was out of this chair and out the door before i could say anything else about twenty mintues later he comes back he looks angry really really mad at me and sad i said what happend .
He said juat leave ur self for right now ans forget about the date u have choices now .
I dont understand i was looking forward to our date .
I was to amilea but we cant now until ur marked and that can take over 4 years to be approved for that .
I started to cry he said stop ur okay u will be okay now how about u ho now and maybe tomorrow if its okay we can do this i need to think ill see u 4onight before i go to bed to say goodnight my love now go i walk out the office alissa was standing outside he looked beat up i said what happend to u she said well ill explain whats going on since he didnt now come on let go get some take out or something and eat tubes of ice cream but i rhink thw boys better explain what happend i cant really .okay lets go to the boys dorm area we walked to the boys side Alissa led the way to henrys room we knocked and no one answerd so we went to green eyes room we knocked no one answerd where r they we went a little farther then we hear go away we dont want to tear u to pieces and hurt u i dont think we were the ones being talked to it was henry saying that to jasper when we looked in there sitting area were thay hang out henry got up and said there u r we need to talk now and i need to know the truth .
Okay what is it he whispers in my ear .
Did u have sex with mr.hemmington.
Sorta kinda why .
He said why is it sorta kinda well we did alot of foreplay and cumming why
Because u betraded the law u have two mates in ur life one is a alive one is dead okay lets just say ur dead is an vampire ans when they smelled mr.hemmingtons hormones all over u they think u lost ur virginity to him which u didnt right ? No i didnt lose it yet
Did he bite u .
No
scratch you?
No .
So u didnt break it ur fine u cant lose ur v-card until u pick ur mate .
Okay i understand .
Good now lets get u some food in u and shower u so u dont smell like him any more so we orderd take in pizza i ate three pieces then after words henry filled a tube full of scented fuzzy balls ans washed me it was weird to have him see me naked he blushed a little i did to .
But it was normal i guess .
He said walked out of the bath room i just sit there a girl walks in and hands me a blue sundress i said thank u she said just get dressed fast .
I nodded i got out and dried off and put on the dress alissa walks in and says well i dont know how u smell i lost my smell at birth but u look really clean if that helps .
Yeah thanks .
Now lets go back to the dorm as we walk back to the dorm we seen a whope bunch of dress i havent seen before in a group by our door then .then one girl looked over and said ur highness and bowed alissa says wtf shw said get out of our way they moved then when we walked in black and red roses everywhere with a box on my bed it says amilea .
Alissa closes the door and says open it .
Okay then i will i wonder what it is .
As soon as i opened it i regretted it was a blood red ruby diamond necklace it was diamonds all around it .
It was beautiful .
Alissa whistled damn that thing looks really expensive .
I know i wonder who its from .
From the gather of vamp groupies outside the door ,im guessing jasper.
O dropped the box back on my bed i said lets go do something I'll ask mr.hemmington if we can leave grounds U ask henry if he want to go to the local football game thats happening in louisvile and hw better pack for an over night stay ill pay for everything .
Sure ur highness she laughed .
Shut up and go .
I walked out of the room and walked to lukes office he should be still in there i knocked on the door and he said come in .
I went in and said can i sign out me and alissa were ganna stay in town with all thats going on and i want to see a football game that i should be at right now .
Sure is any of the boys ganna go with u ? I believe so henry and one of his friends will go .
He said good well be safe and tell ur mother i said hi .
I will ill have her call u when we get there .

I walk out of the office henry said hey u talked to him .
Yeah everything is set now did u pack .
Yup who else is coming .
Cody and david like last time my two main boys .okay dokey where going to my house well be there for a two days if thats okay .
Yeah thats fine but ur driving .