home

We all packed then there was a knock on the door it was the girl who called me ur highness i said how can i help u im leaving town in a mintue make it quick she said my name is lola sota im here to come to be friends so i can be ur lady in waiting one
day .
Well this can wait until a couple days i have to leave now .
Yes she nodded .okay i walk past her and alissa did to we walk to the front door henry and cody and david was standing there henry threw the keys at me we walk to the car david grabbed my bag and put it in the trunk we get in and pull out .

########### 4hours ##########

We get to my house and alissa looked so happy and smiled she ran to my back yard it was almost 8:30 my dad came out the house and said what r u doing back amilea .
I need to talk to mom .
Shes inside the house which i think alissa already found her henry and cody and david got our bags out of the car and took them inside i said upstairs to the right is my room just put everything up there david said okay girl acting he was gay laughed .
Then henry seen my sister cooking he went to see what she was cooking she didnt even notice i was back yet until she turned and seen a strange boy picking up the food and it disappears then she turned around and said hey why r u back well i need to talk to u and mom and i need u to do some magic on the computer for me okay what is it before i could say anything mom said well look who is got herself a choice already before the school year starts i said how did u know .?
People talk ur big talk right now u have two very powerful men that wants u to be their mate who u going to pick .
If i had my way neither i dont want them to die .cody laughed and said ones already is dead .
My mother said its a vampire i didnt know who it was all i knew was that he was a powerful man whats hes name .
I dont know last time i seen him he wanted to kill me and then he sneaks into our room and leaves me a necklace that looks like it could be from the Titanic but blood red .
Did u bring it .
No but sis can u do some research on him she looked at me and said yes whats his name jasper ...... I dont know his last name .
David cleard his voice and said evergreen i said how do u know that .
i did my own research what do u know well hes royal and hes an only child so a marriage is a have to be thing and hes an english men So hes white and British . How old is he ?
I dont know probably 100 i dont know it didnt say maybe ur sister will have better luck she smiled and did hes it exactly 17 and 1/2 he was born not bitten so hes a pure blood he will grow old until hes 19 then stop no more aging then alissa said so hes been drinking blood since he was a baby .? My father said no when a royal child turns 16 the transformation will start its a 3 months processes he almost dies and then he turns out of no where he just needs to feed from a human a drop a blodd would work most vampires dont kill anymore expecially royals so hes not a murder i see no reason u cant give him a chance to .
Alissa said i see no reason either cody is the only one who disagrees because hes really anti vampire .
Okay dad ill think on it but i have a game i have to go to right now .
My dad said oh yeah u better go and besides anthony did stop by and see why u didnt come this year .
I know thats why im going to his game then i ran outthe door went to the mini golf cart then i drove off to the game and anthony and manny was standing outside i guess the game is over right he turned his head and said amilea what u doing here i thought i would say goodbye when i didnt and i found u a new tutor .
Really thanks and i want to tell u something and i dont want u to be shocked i did it for u because well i like u alot i transferred tp ur school so i can be with u and ur the only tutor i know that can actually get me to pass and learn.
What u did thats for me ?
Yeah i like u alot i was hoping u did to so it wouldnt be awkward now .
I did like u but u were with tiff so i didnt bother telling u .
I figured but can we be together now ?
Ummm do u know what fullmoon Academy is ?
Yes i do its for the supernatural kids .
And i dont care what u r .
I laughed no im normal im just a mateing tool .
So u have sex with everyone .
Noooo i havent had sex yet it more like i sit arounf wait around for my true love to come around .
And soo i have two mates .
So there is no chance we could be a thing is thats what ur saying right.
Sorta anthony and if they found u as a threat to them u will easliy get killed .
He nodded like he understood thennhe reached for my face and kissed me like kissed me it felt amazing he said please as he kisses me i said we can try i believe when do u come .
In 2 days a week before school starts then he said do u think u can come help me pack .
Sure i laughed he kissed me and said ill pick up tomorrow at 1 he kissed me again i got in my golf cart i left alissa and david was eating outside on the porch i walk up alissa said where were u . Then henry said damn is that another guy ur good u be killing it can u like rub some of that on me like i need ur mojo .
I laughed it was just a kiss damn Henry u have a good nose by the way .
Thanks i guess .
Welcome .
Alissa r u sleeping with me or henry .
Alissa blushed and says omg stop just stop .
Henry smiled and said i wouldnt mind u know and smirks .
She says really henry .
Yeah sure way not i said well the guess room is down the hall from the living room she nodded i saod which one is sleeping in my room david said hell ill do it ill rub my scent all over u to make every male pissed i smiled okay so cody my sister will let u sleep in her room he nodded and went inside and to talk to my sister i went in after him and ate then i took a shower when i got out david was laying in my bed in his underwear nothing else hes very attractive but i feel nothing which is good he said aww u look so cute in ur booty shorts and tanktop i slipped on the jacket luke touched it still jad his scent on it david says i know its hard for u hes so much older and but i see where he stands hes trying really hard to be with u but it hard because this has to do with this job and everything else i know how he feels my mate is a 10 year old .
I looked at him im sorry that has to be hard for u how did u find out .
He laughes well i its my sister bestfriends daughter thats when my father sent me here so i can hopefully find someone i could just love but she doesnt have to be my mate just able to make me happy and knows what im .
Im sorry , is it what does it feels like .
To have a mate he said well think about it this way we r gping to be anything u want us to until ur ready but we will love u every way brother lover father best friend any of those but it harderd as we grow older he want more of an lover its all about sex and satisfying and pleasure when it comes down to everything .
Oh i see well will u eventually that way with her a lover he smiled i guess in time i cant see her until shes at least 15 .
Oh well i hope everything works out with u guys .
Me to and thanks i hope u figure out what u want and u littlw boyfriend will get killed i just want to tell u that he gets to vlose to u he will jealousy is a big thing with both of our kind we will kill to get what we want .
I understand thank u .
Welcome and know get over here so i have some thing to cuddle with i crawl in bed and lay and fell asleep