trouble some times

Lay awake in my bed wishing I could sleep but she's gone I don't know what to think with out her known she will be in the building tomorrow I have to have her in my bed I'm starting to worry that she doesn't love me back  I would die she's pretty much my wife now I got to talk her about this I hope she doesn't go make another mate Well in the two day's. a female can have a vampire mate and wolf so along humans most girls go with humans but I have to let everyone mate at this school we have a ball were all kinds of supernatural creatures come to meet with the girls at are in the  acadmy that's why most girls come here . But on another note I need sleep then my kitten decide to start meowing like crazy to I got up and weren't to feed him he's so small he still needs bottle feed. Well since I'm up now I better stay up for the rest of the night it won't make a difference for me.my little Dino followed my around I'm not big on cats but it was for Emily my  girlfriend who I recently found .cheating on me with a vampire I haven't told her yet about ameila yet and for some reason I feel more guilty about this then to say I cheated on her. I picked up my keys and droved out to where she leaved which is at the reserve with my grandad is resting at after retirement from alpha it took me twenty minutes to get there I  walked into my grandads house and Yelled for Emily my grandad was imprint of me before she was he was smiling at me and hugged me so to smell ameilas scent . Then Emily said Oh Yeah Luke ur back then she frowned I said Emily we will No longer be together I found my mate.

What do u mean luke.

Well I don't know what else to say I found my mate my luna.

I thought I was ur Luna ur mate. U were emily because I thought my mate died we meet our mates at teens and I'm twenty five now and I met her yesterday.

How it was a school meet Luke all the women there are married as d have Childern ur real mate would not have any of that.

Ummm she doesn't.

Why was she at the meet then.

she's a student if u remember amber Smiley it her daughter Amelia.

She laughed wow amber was so against WERE  relationships .

She's actually pretty clam with this all.

Well it's illegal for u to date a minor.

Not if it's consent and signed in papers for soon to be truned that's why I'm here to night to get my father blessing and to tell u ur welcome to stay here and be free to mate with anyone.

Ur a child molester .

No I'm not it's legal for me Im a were wolf.

Okay whatever Luke but don't be calling me to bail u out of jail .

U won't have to but okay.

Emily turns to leave so she can go back to her room so then my dad says what she look like.

Ummm young super small blackishbrown hair blueish green eyes kinda really white but it looks good on her and her smile is perfect to me.

Wow that sounds about right.

Yeah it's so right grandad .

When do I get to meet her.

Well I'm going to give it awhile shes new to the wolf thing she found out last night she was freaking out a little.

Oh my gosh Luke she known Nothing maybe u should wait a while it might be over wellming for her e so take it Easy and slow Luke.

Okay grandad but can I get some of that sleep herbs to help me right now I can't rest until I know she's close by and safe .

I know it sucks but I haven't been in a story mode but here u go Comment and rate