surprise

I walk up to the second floor and found the elevator i pressed the basement botton and i got down there. There was a door on the right like she said i opened it up and it was a condo like dorm but no was there but a little white cat i looked around and took off my slippers in the living room and my robe and hung it over the couch i looked around and tired to find a bedroom it took 4 mins that when i saw it a wonderful king size bed with black silk sheets and i walked closer and felt the bed which turns out to be a water bed i sat on it decided to get under the covers they smelled just like him then i heard a door i
Open lukes voice he was talking on the phone and he sound like he was talking to a friend so i just sit here he says no she stood me up .
Lil does he know .
Then i hear him say yeah ill talk to u tomorrow then i hear a shower run 20 mins later it stops i hear him about come in he sits on the bed like im not there then shoots up and say omfg u just scared me how when did u get here.
I was here for awhile now.
So u never stood me up i guess u and ur friend doesnt have to get yelled at u too one for the team
I said who says this is for them why cant i want to do this for me.
Really u wanted to do this .
Yeah why not .
Nothing im surprised
Well dont be im drawling to u in the hornyest ways i just want to jump ur bones right now if i had my way .he smiled he got up and said i feel the same way all the time then .
I said well can u do me a favor ?
Yes anything .
Take off the towel around ur waist .
He slipped it off and said there done can i see u again i pushed the sheets off of me the way i sat in the bed with my legs open he can see down between my legs .
He said what can i touch ?
Anything u want the gets on the bed and spreads my legs open he didnt touch me down there yet with anything his penis was touching my belly he put his hand on each side of my head and said sleep with me tonight please .
Okay i will.he bites his lips and touches my crease of my breast and my nipple
He pulled on which felt to good to be true then something started to poke me it was his penis he said hold on he got off of me and said r u still a virgin i nodded my head he said good tgat means u never felt this he slightly brushed his tongue agaist my lower belly and he went farther down he used his hand to see my clitoris he licked that nibbled on it i felt a rush of pleasure then my body tense up and then released and relaxed it felt so good luke looked and said u squirt yes then he did it again i cummed a guess if thats what its called it felt good really good then he said i think ur ready now .
I said for sex idk about that .
He said no not that i mean this he stuck his two fingers up and then stuck them up me im moaning half yelling he kept put it in and out and then he wiggled it around and i squirt again in his face he licked what was on his lips and got up and wiped the remaining on the towel he wore then says can u stick thIs in ur mouth pointing to this penis got up kneeled on the side of the bed he sat on the side on it and i put it in my mouth and i did this about 1 hour then i started to play with this balls and then take a breather he puts it back in and cums all over me face and breast he picks up the towel and said sorry and wipes me clean .
Then i said fuck me right now please .

He smiled and said what happend to just touching .
We been over that by now .
He smiled and said well we cant no condoms u got to Wait .i push him on the bed and get on top of him hes hard really hard to a gently push hes tip in he holds me up and says r u sure i said yes he smirks and say why dont we sleep first then think about this in the morning if ur sure we can go get protection in the moring ill take the day off and we can go to my lake house to have privacy and be load and wild and maybe go on a real date before we do this i said but but but.
He said oksy how About i let u go a little bit after in u and we call it a night so he pushed the tip ina little more i moaned he did it again and i cums again all over his penis witch makes it hard to keep it from going inside to deep he does it one more time and i yells more he flipes me over and on my tummy spreads my legs open pulls my butt in the air just enoughto stick his face down the he ate me again i cumed and then said okay im tired he said good he lays down next to me and warpes his arm around me i fall asleep fast