the next day

I woke up and sometjing was poking my face it was davids nose we were that close he smiled and said good moring bed head i smile he flips me and he on top of me and says u slept well no bad dreams right .
None why u ask .
Thats the first time i slept thourgh the whole night with out waking up thank u amilea he kissed me on the forehead and hopped off of me just in time before henry walked and said u guys slept in late well u have a boy anthony waiting outside for u .
Oh yeah damn tell him ill be down in 10 mins
He nodded and said hurry he closwd the door i grabbed some clothes headed to the bathroom the door was locked damn it someone beat me there i looked at david do u mind he said no go ahead i took off the peices of my clothes he said well hurry ur making his hard for me to put down i said why u looking .
God gave me eyes to look at beautiful things .
Oh thanks i put on pair of jeans with a penny tee and put my hair in a sloppy bun and then walked down stairs cody said u stink of him geez
I just left anthony was sitting on the stairs waiting i said come on lets go pack he smiled and kissed me on the lips alissa said wait can i come i dont want to be here with the boys anymore anthony said of course come on get in as he warps his arm around my waist and kisses my face again alissa says get a room i said i just might i laughed he said well i got a beach in my back yard so u and my brother can hit that up while me and amilea pack she nodded .
We drive an hour when we finally got there alissa said wow ur house is very nice thanks
Anthony said matty anthony brother outside with thos surfboard alissa was saying under her breathe he is one gorgeous mofo anthony said hes single .
She raised an eyebrow how old .
Hes 20 now just turned .
Uh huh well thanks for taken me he said no problem well stopping matty said hey amilea alissa gets out of the car she says my name is alissa and ur hot npw lets go swimming so i can see u shirt less he says i know who u r we went to the same school a long time ago .
Really yeah .
Yes .
He said well lets go then do u know how surf .
No but i wpuld like to learn .
Okay then i will .
They left then anthony said come on lets start when we get up there everything was pack except for some books .
U r already packed thats when he pushed me on his bed and jumped on top of me and tickles me and kisses and nibbles on me and licks my face and says i been waiting to do this to u for awhile he unbluckes his pants i said hold one what r u doing he says lets just fuck if u do then u wont have to do the whole mate thing .
He kisses n my neck i said no i cant i havr to give them a chance to but i can pleasure u a different way .
Really i pushed him on the bed and just kissed him and said nothing i should have to im not just ganna have sex with u we arent really together oh can we just kiss then i said sure he layed me down and on the bed and kissed me and then the touching happend fast to soon he was fingureing me and i was jerking him off he moaned i didnt i didnt really like it all like that when we were done he said hey i have to leave after i drop u off do u think u can help me carry stuff in the car i said sure why not .
It took us almost an hour and half to finish he says lets get alissa and go he runs down the hill where they were alissa walks back up the hill and anthony does to she said i had fun did u too i guess but when we get back to the school om breaking off i think she said u should if he wants to live he says get in we did he drives us home he gives me a huge kiss and says he'll see me tomorrow i said okay .

He leaves then henry said hey can we go do something like movies david said please i said sure just let me take a shower they said thanks hurry when i walk upStairs i hear some moans from the bathroom i walk in there cody had my sister on the wall butt naked banging her i said shit im sorry she just moans louder i said hurry i need to take a shower 20 minties later my sister said om sorry i just needed it really bad and he was so good i like him and i put my finger on her lips i dont want to know i just want to shower she leave the bathroom to shower i get in then well im half way riseing my hair off when someone walks me and says my father said be with some that makes me happy and that i could happy and thats u and i want that .
I didnt say anything i just thought about what i should say i turn off the water i get put and look at him fully naked he looks at me to waitong for me to say something he shook him thoughts off and hands me a towel and warps me up in it and that shows me respect .
I said we cant be anything but i can promise wonderful friendship