class work

Alissa was in the bathroom when i woke up i got up and grabbed the uniform and i lad my outfit out then there was a knock on the door it was mr.hemmington hello how can i help u .
He smiles and says well when u get dressed meet me in my office please i want i too meet someone .okay sir .
He turned and left alissa said what was that about .
I dont know i guess he wants me to meet some one but i could care less because i found him fucking someone else .
Oh i didnt know is that why u havent talked to him he kept asking me and henry why u havent talked to him we told him because ur woth jasper but what henry got from jasper ur just friends nothing hasnt happend .
He is right nothing happend hes really tamed for his age .
Okay well get in the shower i wash with the pomegranate melon soap and i wazh my hair with coconut scent shampoo then i got dressed in my uniform and put some make up and black flats and put my hair up in a ponytail i walked to the cafe to get some coffee jasper already had it for me he said goodmorning u ready for ur first blood eating class .
I smiled i said oh yeah that is today i laughed i wonder who will be eating out of my neck today .
I dont know actually ill try to get ur number so ur comfrontable ur first time .
Okay well i got to go mr.hemmington wants to see me in his office .okay see u later amilea i turned and went upstairs i knocked on the door
come in. I went in mr luke was holding a book in his hand and said hey amilea come sit down
Okay so who do u want me to meet then an old man with a cane came out from behind me and said im christian hemmington im lukes grandfather i said oh how nice is it to meet u i put my hand out for him to shake it bit he hugs me instead luke looked pleased with him self then christian sat down in the sit next to the one i was susposed to sit in i just stand i think luke noticed i was confused i said well its nice too meet u mr.
hemmington but i have to get to the library for my first class i walk out thw door i hear foot steps behind luke yelled amilea whats wrong .
Well lets see when i get back fron my trip i went to see u and u were fucking someone else .we havent talked for weeks and all of a sudden u tell me to meet ur father like no i cant do this .
Mr luke just kept slient and said im sorry u walked in on that i didnt mean to hurt u .what do u think i feel when ur hamgong with ur vamp mate all the time i know ur doing stuff .
Actually were not we havent even kissed yet if its ur business but i have to go to class ...

One hour later its time for me to let some one feed on me i walk into the room lots of other normals like me here i seen maria there she was being giving a gown to put on and a sometype of liquid to in a tiny cup she drank it and went into a tent i Was third in line jasper was in one of the tents
The lady came up to me and said drink this put this on i said okay and i walk in to the tent put on my gown then i layed on a cot then someone laid next to me and they didnt touch me at first then i heard jaspers voice he said u numb yet i said huh why im i supposed to be numb .
It hurts .
I said i didnt take the liquid they gave me
He said i wish u would of he laughed .
I said jUst do it already please he said look at me amilea i turned from my side to the other to look at him he then he did the most unexcepted and kissed me i liked it he said i think that was worth the wait dont u i said yeah he said well lets get this over wigh he sat me in his lap bent my neck down and kissed it then i felt like screaming but i kept my mouth shut after a while it felt really nice i started to moanong he grunted and i felt wet really wet down there o felt his thing againt my butt then he gruntes again and finishes he kisses me up and down my neck he said now thats what passion and intimacy is never forget that u might not know this but i just felt every emotion at that moment .
Yeah .
So hpw u feeling now, u okay it didnt hurt that much right .
I looked at him andn smiled not at all just few mins .
He smiled and looked at my neck amd frowned and said that doesnt look at all ur ganna have giant bruise .
Its okay jasper but can u go now i need to change .
He got up leand over me and kissed my forehead and left.
I got up and changed back in to my uniform and walkes out the tent and walked to class .

I went to english mr.hemmington was standing in the class room he was sitting at the desk and watching the class he said where is ur pass amilea i hand him a peice of paper he looks at it and said well go sit down i turn he said wait let me see ur neck .
I showed him he shook his head he said why u doing that it looks horriable .
I know it was for my friend which also needs to eat .
Go sit down amilea alissa tapped a desk near hers i sat down she looks at it and says ewww that looks gross u should go to the nurse and get that clean and bandage .
No it okay
She nodded since this was my last class for the day .
The bell rings an hour later
I walk to my dorm and put on sweats and a tanktop and put my hair in a sloppy bun and went to sleep i woke up to alissa shaken me she said wake up ur bleeding and i put my hand on my neck it was pooring.
I said get me a pad she walks into the bathroom and puts one on my neck ahe said that shpuld of already bedn healed u need to go to the nurse .
Okay ill think about it in the morning
Alissa grunts okay fine .
She goes back to bed and so do i .

I wake uo alissa isnt there i feel so tired so i went to back r
To i wake up a little bit later im sweating and im warms and my neck hurts and stilk bleeding it really red so i go back to sleep

I wake up to alissa screaming and crying i said whats wrong she saidbi thought u were died henry looks pale he was scared i said im fine alissa can u do me a favor can u get me another pad and some water she said yeah of course she put another pad on my neck i drank some water and passed out again i woke up the next day i got up and walked to the cafe to eat something since i dodnt yesterday i m half way to the cafe and i feel really strange im burning up and weak then i faint