going back earlier

I get dressed in a purple sundress david when i was done was hugging me grabing my butt reach felt really nice he says u ready ?
Yeah he put his hand on my lower back and opened the door alissa and henry and cody was waiting down stairs cody was texting some one and alissa was fighting with henry then i said i want to go back to the dorms tonight guys alissa said okay well grab our bags then we will leave after the movie we put our dtuff in the bag my sister was talking to cody i guess he told her we were going back from what i heard she will visit him on the weekends he kissed her then i said bye to my dad and mom and then we got in the car and went to the movies we seen tomorrowland it was good i guess in a way if some people are into that stuff .
Then we went back to the dorms its almost 9:30 when we start going back tot the dorms

##########4 hours ##########

When we got back its 12:34 am alissa is knocked out henry is wide awake he couldnt sleep with alissa face on his dick i said hey wake her up so we can go in he said no ill just carry her i get out and grab some bags i grab mine and hers henry carrys her the boys they go back to their dorms and me and henry walk to mine when i opend the door i found the room coverd with purple tulips and chocolate starwberrys i said i got to meet this guy he got good taste henry said he wants u bad just give him a chance okay i said okay henry put alissa down in bed kissed her forehead and left i walked out with him i said do u know why david is here .
His father sent him to find some one to make him happy Because he can not be with a 10 year old .
Yeah thats why he said i made him happy .
Dont do it u got enough going on and shit so take it easy okay .
I will i walk up the stairs to lukes office i knocked he disnt answer so i walked to the elevator and went to this little apartment he has i walked in cause the door was unlocked i heard him talking to someone then i hear another females giggle then i hear him grunt with pleasure i run out the apartment then go up the elevator then i go off went to the cafe to get something sweet there was alot of people in there at this hour i know most was the vampires all very pale i go to the slushy maker and make a shushy then u turned around and i bump straight into a very hard body a lovely one too i look up because hes a little taller he smiles and says i was going to get a slushy but it looks like im wearing one tonight im so sorry here ill try to clean it up i take a napkin and try to clean it up most of it did he smiled and said its fine really no big deal he smiles i said it is to me.
But my name is amilea smiley i stuck out my hand .
He took it and said im jasper evergreen my hand loosened on the grip i bow down and hit my hand on his chest he laughs .
Im sorry once again im tired i didnt mean for that to happen .its okay i think its cute .
I blushed a little he said tomorrow will u eat breakfest with me .
Yes of course .
Good ill see u then .he turned on his u heel and left . Walked to my dorm empty handed and went to my bed and feel asleep in sure whose ganna make me happy one day lukes a grown man who has needs the other boy might kill me one day because hes a monster and the other boy im just a piece of ass then one wants to be happy but one day he will leave because his true Happiness will be of age to be his so wjat should i do be single or fling it and be a whore well ill try out jasper tomorrow and see how things go but im not talking to anyone but him thennthats where i fell asleep in my thoughts