THE MERRY MOMENTS

"Really Anny our idea was awesome" said Shelly
" Gals shall we have our breakfast? I only had a cup of tea" said Dora
I took out the plates and then Dora and I immediately served the sandwiches. Following Dora, Shelly and Anny gave us one banana and one bottle of mango squash.
"Yummm , who made these delicious sandwiches?"Anny asked
"Me and Puki, we are cooks." exclaimed Dora with pride.
We enjoyed the breakfast and gossiped a lot about how relaxed we all were feeling after the study pressures of school and tutions.
"You know I'm triple tired than you all." I said "I have my singing class, dancing class, drawing class as well as swimming class beside studies."
I still had my squash untouched to relishly drink it before a small nap on the big swing. The staffs of theDomino's entered the park and we greeted them with grins on our face.
Anny turned off my phone and gave it to me saying to close the chains of my bag and not to leave anything out. I took my phone, hanky and squash with me. Others filled a garbage bag with the used dishes and napkins and put them inside the dustbin. We four friends walked by the edge of the park talking about the environment that coincide our desires, the desires that tells we also wanna live in a peaceful place without the humdrum of city life.
But here's a funny fact.
Though we might wanna live in peaceful places but ultimately when it's totally peaceful, there grows the fears of ghost in our mind.
So I conclude that I love to lead a peaceful life among a bunch of people but only if I set up my mind in that sequence.
Anyways coming back, now we reached the play zone and rushed towards our own favourite rides. Dora and Anny chose to get the see saw first, Shelly wanted to enjoy the slides. And here's me, I played 'Strawberry swing' and drank the squash, relaxing on the swing.