APPRECIATIONS RAINING ON US

The maid left the house with her bags. Now the family's attention was towards us. We received a lot of thank you s and were asked to come inside.
Mrs. Bose gave us a glass of lemonade and told how tensed the house was before our arrival. We besties were given a chocolate cake as a prize, prize meant not only for finding the necklace but also for showing the thief. We also gave THANKYOU to the family for offering such a lovely cake and wished them good morning and left. While we were returning to the park I told them that we'll keep the cake and play bit more in the park. We were now enjoying the rides and some games that each of us had brought. It was nearly 1 p.m. and we entered the Domino's, had a large Chicken pizza, soft drinks. We were informed that the payment was already done. While eating we gossiped at a lot about the picnic which had a part of adventure in it.
"Gals what a lovely day spent" said Shelly.
"Splendid!"exclaimed Dory with joy.
"I had written a poem for our picnic last night shall I recite?" I asked with such a grin that no one on the earth could say a 'NO'.
We then had a very small nap on the grass and it was around 2p.m. We packed our bags to leave the park and also end our picnic. Dory and Anny returned together and Shelly went with her dad. I went on my bicycle.
After I went home I narrated the whole story to mom and papa. They told that we friends had done a very good job and papa told some stories of his childhood...
You must be thinking what happened with the cake. Well when we entered Domino's we asked to cut the cake. And then took big single pieces with each of us. I had the cake with papa and mom. That night I thought of changing the groups name from 'Freaky mouselets' to 'the adventurous mouselets'. ~Sounds Funny

I made a journal of this picnic
that is still down the memory lane.