Chapter 4

"What's your name?"

.

.

.

"My name's y/n, what's yours?" You said trying to sound normal even though your heart is about to throw itself out of your chest.

The three other boys were quite surprised at you being this brave to ask for his name.

"Y/n y/n where did I hear this name, I'm Kurokowa Izana by the way."

" Nice to meet you, Kurokowa-san." You said as you bowed your head to be polite so he would let you leave the damn place.

"Izana, call me Izana" said the white haired boy taking a few steps back from you.

"Y-yeah it's nice meeting you Izana-san" ' I wanna go, leave me the fuck alone' you thought.

"Hey it's kind of late so I have to go home, izana-san..so goodBye I guess?" You said and took a few steps back before turning around and starting to walk away from them.

"Wait" you felt a hand grab your wrist and took a glance at the person.

"What?" You said in a annoyed tone.

"Relax. Can I walk you home? It's getting dark, so it's kinda dangerous for a girl to walk alone."he said while maintaining eye contact.

"O-okay thank you." 'damn it!' your thoughts were interrupted by the male in front of you. "Alright, let's go. You can lead the way." He said with a slight smile.

"Y-yeah" 'stop stuttering!' you yelled at yourself in your mind as you started walking ahead of him.

"Hey what about us~?" Said one of the boys in the back.

"You can leave or do whatever you want, I don't care" Izana said.

You took a quick glance at the boys just to find them already staring at you.

'the fuck are they looking at?' you thought, the one with two braids gave you a wink. You turned your head back regretting looking at them.

.

.

.

The walk was awkwardly silent, and you wanted to break the silence but didn't find the right words to do so. So you just kept your mouth shut.

.

.

.

You two were near your house so you decided to finally break the silence.

"Thank you again for walking me home izana-san, I'll see you later." You said and took your key out of your bag pack.

'yeah no I won't see you later ' you thought.

"Can I have your phone number?" Izana said, you were stunned at the fact that a handsome boy asked for your number, that never happened in your life, you have never been close to a boy in your whole life and him asking for your phone number made you surprised.

"Y-yeah, sure.." you wrote your phone number in a paper and gave it to him. He gave you a smile and waved at you saying "see you later y/n I'll contact you when I get home." You waved back at him "okay, see ya" he finally walked away and you unlocked the door and entered the house.

"Haah, damn that was so awkward" you said as you laid down on your bed before drifting off to sleep.

-TO BE CONTINUED...

Bye~

Vote if u likee~