Chapter 6

BEFORE STARTING WITH THE CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IM SURPRISED THIS FANFIC HAS 2K VIEWS LIKE OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO HAVE MANY VIEWS .
Anyways I'm sorry for not updating for a long time .

Hope u enjoyy~

____________________________

"BRING ME THE BAT!" Someone yelled.

"Hey stop!" You yelled and surprisinly they stop.

'Shit what do I do now' you started panicking.

"Who the fuck is this bitch" kiyomasa said as he fully turned to you.

" This bitch is about to kick your ass.. " you muttered already getting pissed by kiyomasa.

"Huh I didn't quite hear ya! Mind if you you come closer so we can play" he said with a smirk.

'this mf' you thought and started walking towards him anger showing in your face.

"You know i won't be easy on you just 'cause you're a girl" he laughed with some of his minions doing the same.

As soon as you got closer to him he tried punching you but you dodged it and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He dropped to the ground due to the pain, everyone became silent as if they were trying to process what just happened.

'phew that was easy' you thought before checking if he was still alive.

The silence turned into gasps and whispers, you turned around to see the new presence.

"Oi kiyomasa. You're creeping the crowd."

A tall guy with braided blonde hair, behind him a shorter guy who also had blonde hair.

'what's with everyone having blonde hair these days' you thought to yourself after checking out the two guys.

"Né né ken-chin I'm out of dorayaki" the shorter one said.

"I told you to stop calling me that in public!" The so called 'ken-chin' scolded.

"Hm? Did you do that?" shorty asked you.

"Huh? Oh this?" You looked over at the dying kiyomasa and snickered "yeah."

"Woah ken-chin she's so cool"

"Hn" ken-chin hummed before getting lost in his thoughts.

••••Flash back~

You were at a book store trying to find a new book to read.

You kept reading the titles of each book until a specific one caught your interest.

"LOST BETWEEN TIMELINES.. Hmm this one seems cool." You mumbled to yourself as you tried reaching for the book that sat in a high row.

You flinched when you felt someone's body press into your back and turned your head to them but before you could see their face they handed you the book you were trying to reach and walked away.

'huh? That happened so fast' you thought while looking at the book cover then looked at the mysterious guy who was now talking on the phone.

-DRAKEN'S POV-

MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST.

I was watching this girl struggle to pick a book Wich was pretty cute, I decided to go help her. As I was approaching her I was mesmerized by her beauty, the way she stood, the way her eyes shined, the way her hair rested on her shoulders. 'she's so pretty'

I brushed my thoughts off and walked behind her.

I wanna touch her..

I walked closer to her until we could feel each other's bodies.

She was turning around but I handed her the book before she could see my face.

SHE FELT SO WARM

SO NICE

SO GOOD

.
.
.
.

I WANT TO TOUCH HER AGAIN.
.
.
.

MORE.

I WANT MORE.

I WANT HER.

_________________________________________

••••END OF FLASHBACK~

"I'm Mikey what's your name?". Mikey asked you with stars in his eyes.

"Uuh.. Y/N, my name's Y/n" you said as you took a step back wanting some personal space.

"Y/n? I think I've heard it before... Anyways wanna be my friend!"

'that didn't sound like a question tho' you thought and scratched the back of your head feeling awkward.

"... Sure"

'BITVH WHY DID YOU SAY sUrE FUCK YOU!!'

"Cool!" Mikey exclaimed and walked to Takemitchi.

You stood there not knowing what to do until your eyes were met with the tall guy's.

You didn't know why but something in your mind told you to immediately leave.

He was staring so intensely you could feel him looking at your soul.

You were about to leave when two hands tightly held your shoulders down.

Turning around you were met with none other than Mikey.

He was smiling, eyes closed and not saying anything just facing you.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Give me your number" he demanded.

".. sure" you took your phone out of your pocket and handed it to him.

'omg I gave him the whole phone wtf is wrong with me'

"Thanks!" He said with his normal cheery tone.
"Well then.. let's go home ken-chin!"

_____________________________

-

TO BE CONTINUED...

BYE~

Vote if you likee~~
And sorry if this chapter isn't as good as you thought it'd be but I really tried my best in this one.