C H A P T E R E I G H T

Sincere phone rang around noon time, Jasmine Sutton it read

Sincere phone rang around noon time, Jasmine Sutton it read. It was her day off and the kids were at school.

"Hello!" Sincere answered. Jasmine's deep voice hummed through the phone, "Hello pretty lady, how are you?"

"I'm having a pretty productive day around the house. How are you Ms. Sutton?" Sincere recently made a habit of calling Jasmine Ms.Sutton. Jasmine thought it was cute.

"I'm pretty alright. I had a hiring event earlier today for the bakery, but now I'm done. I was wondering-" Jasmine paused, she was nervous. It was a little clearer to her that Sin might have felt something towards her too, but still she was anxious to ask her.

"Wondering..." Sin teased.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a lunch date before your babies get home." Jasmine said a little confidently. She was too old to beat around the bush. She wanted her, she was going to make it known.

Sincere smiled over the phone. A date. When's the last time she'd been on a date? Cecil stopped dating her after she had Jade. She deserved to feel wanted and desired by someone again. "I would love to Jas."

Jasmine's heart rate slowed, she beamed. "Lovely, how's one thirty for you?"

"Perfect." Sin smiled. "Good, how do you feel about Venezuelan food?"

"Absolutely delicious." Sincere said softly. "Good, I know a place that serves the best arepas. I'll pick you up, is that okay?" "Yes Ms. Sutton."

They said their goodbyes and Sincere proceeded to get ready.

There was a knock on her door and Sincere looked out the peephole to see that it was Jasmine

There was a knock on her door and Sincere looked out the peephole to see that it was Jasmine. She opened it and was immediately pulled into a hug. Sincere took a very discreet whiff of the tall woman. She always smelled so good. 

"Hey, you ready?" Jasmine after pulling back from the embrace.

"Let's do this." Sincere said with a big smile. Together they got into Jasmine's car and made their way to the restaurant.