Chapter 3.a new freind

"What do you mean?" I asked Daryl.

"Well, when we crashed, you where laying there, lifeless...." He trailed off.

I gave him another hug and he hugged back. He pulled back and walked over to Rick, I followed behind.

"Hey Rick, where's sailor gonna stay" Daryl asked.

"Well, I was talking to Hershel about it and really, the only place we could fit her in is with Carl" Rick said.

I could see Daryl tense up. I looked over and Rick and gave him 'the look'.

"What? He's a good kid there's nothing to worry about" Rick said.

Daryl gave him a look "fine, but he better not do anything" Daryl said.

"Daryl" I said through clenched teeth.

"What ever" he said. He looked down at my leg "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG?" Daryl yelled.

"Well, what the fuck do think?" I said crossing my arms.

"Wow, still the same old sailor eh?" He said.

"Same old, same old" I said with a smile.
**********************
I went to my tent and walked in. Carl was there reading a comic book. I forgot we were sharing.carl looked up at me.

"I got you your sleeping bag" he said nodding his head towards the bag.

"Thanks" I said and sat on the sleeping bag.

It was awkward.

"So, uh, whatcha reading?" I asked him breaking the silence.

He turned red "heh, Star Wars@ he said sounding embarrassed.

"Cool, I love Star Wars" I said with a smile.

His eyes widened "seriously? Beth just teases me about it." He said with a small chuckle.

"I remember watching it with Daryl and merle, but that was a LONG time ago." I said.

"Must be tough having two older brothers" Carl said.

I laughed "yah, it was"

That night we stayed up talking about Star Wars and cracking jokes. It was fun, didn't think that would happen again.

£¥££€£££££€€££¥¥

So what do u guys think?💕

Vote, comment, and follow❤️