Chapter 35

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

************************************

I miss the taste of a sweeter life

I miss the conversation

I'm searching for a song tonight

I'm changing all of the stations

Kuro took the lead, singing solo to begin with and bouncing his leg to the beat playing in the background. With Shiro help, they got both Lance and Hunk to help form the beat and some other musicians. It took three days but the music was done and the only thing was the vocals.

Kuro hands gripped at his mic, a tight hold onto the mic as it sat in it's stand and he closed his eyes, picturing himself far away from the recording studio.   

I like to think that we had it all

We drew a map to a better place

But on that road, I took a fall

Oh baby, why did you run away?

Kuro sang with all his emotions laced into his voice and his head nodding as if he was fighting his heart and soul. One of his hands slipping from the mic to it's stand as he leaned forward. 

Keith closing his eyes, nodding his head along to the beat and hearing Kuro vocals become the song itself. Taping his foot and running a hand through his hair. 

I was there for you in your darkest times

Keith roared out the lyrics, his eyes flashing up and glaring towards Kuro as he desperately sang out. 

I was there for you in your darkest night

Kuro sang back, glaring back at Keith and turning their song into battleground for themselves to finally fight it out. 

But I wonder, where were you?

Kuro and Keith sang together, both accepting the challenge at hand. Neither seeing how Ryan gave Shiro a worried and frighten look over the whole from where he worked the controls. Shiro giving a weak but reassuring smile, acting as if this was all going to work out. 

When I was at my worst down on my knees

And you said you had my back

Keith  sang with rage, sending a daring look towards Kuro to answer himself when he wasn't around when Pidge needed him most. He's been their for Pidge more often than he has. They might have grown up together but Keith wasn't going to give Pidge up to him. 

So I wonder, where were you?

When all the roads you took came back to me