Chapter 4

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

******************************************

A few hours later..

Keith walked into the living room, finding both the bathroom and kitchen empty making him wonder if the rest were in the living room. He's taken Sven and Matt old room as his own, taking Matt old bed and finally putting his packed clothing away along with the few personal objects he did bring with him from the tiny flat he was living in before Shiro dragged him here. 

He stayed hidden up in his room with Cosmo, settling his nerves over coming down and trying to get along or get to know about his new roommates. Well, he wasn't sure what to call them. Shiro was his friend, his manager while he's met Matt often enough to be close to a friend by now. But Pidge, he's never really met her before and he's never really lived with other people long enough for them to stop being strangers. 

He knew he had to find some middle ground and once he was finally brave enough to leave his room, Cosmo running off ahead down the stairs. He was finding the house mostly empty until he reached the living room. 

Pidge sat in her chair, a ps3 controller in hand and was completely focused on punching a zombie on the tv. Cosmo had laid himself on the floor behind the sofa while Kerberos was sleeping in the second corner chair pushed under the living window opposite to the chair that Pidge sat in, both chairs having an angel view of the tv.

"It's called Last of Us, I've completed it so many times already but I enjoy the fact that I can just punch a zombie to death or kick it's heads in until it's brain comes gushing out. I can re-start the game if you want to try, it's not multiplier sadly but still, one can play as the other watch" Pidge spoke, her eyes never leaving the screen making Keith wonder how she saw him at all. 

"Must be rather fun to smash a zombie head in" Keith commented with a small nod, rocking on his feet a little as he wasn't sure how to deal with someone he didn't really know. He was never a people person after all. 

"Yeah, it really is. Sucks I can't shoot that well in the game but I'm getting better at using he bow and arrow given to the charter when we're about to meet Bill soon. Well, spoiler for you I guess. Sorry about that, I'm not really good at .. hanging out with someone. Not unless they're one of my brother friends first" Pidge mumbled out, a shy smile on her lips as she finally paused the game to turn her head in his direction. 

"It's fine, I'm not really one for games. I've never actually played any form of games before unless it was "What's the time Mr wolf" during Year 2 playtime or tag during PE lessons in middle school. But computer or PlayStation games .. never. Not even phone games, only actually got my first social media, FaceBook in the first year I started working at the company and that's because Shiro set it fro me" Keith awkwardly replied, lifting one of his black leather fingerless gloved hands to his neck.

"It's um never too late to try unless you want to watch me play for a bit. I might have played it a lot but I'm still bad at certain parts and chicken out sometimes even when I know bits are going to happen or what's waiting for me. So, no laughing at me when I because super lame" Pidge nervously offered, giving a small friendly smile as she nodded towards the sofa for him to sit on. 

"I'll just um watch for now, maybe give it a go later or something. But where's Shiro and Matt?" Keith replied, walking round the sofa before sitting at the end closer to Pidge. Taking notice over Rover sleeping the opposite end of the sofa.