Early Life

Carlos Marín Menchero was born in Rüsselsheim, Germany on October 13th, 1968 to Spanish parents, Magdalena Menchero and Carlos Marín. He was raised in Madrid, Spain.

His career was launched quite early, as he recorded his first album, The Little Caruso, at eight years old. This album included songs like O Sole Mio and Granada. His first audience was 800 people. His second album was called My Dear Mother

He then studied the piano and solfeggio as he lived in the Netherlands until he was 12 years old. He won awards in Spain for his performance in TV shows like Nueva Gente and Gente Joven. and He also took part of the Julián Gayarre Contest in 1996, where he won second place in male performers. 

Marín was part of many musicals including Grease, Les Miserables, Beauty and the Beast (where he broke his ankle), El Diluvio Que Viene, La Magia De Broadway, and Peter Pan. He directed musically with Alberto Quintero. 

Surprisingly, Marín sang in The Nightmare Before Christmas as Jack Skellington, and he was also the singing voice of the Prince in the Spanish version of Disney's Cinderella, in the 2000 remaster. 

Later on in life, he was the first baritone in operas like, La Traviata, The Barber of Seville, La Bohème, La Gran Vía, La Revoltosa, La Verbena De La Paloma, Lucia Di Lammermoor, Campoamor, La Capricciosa Corretta, Marina, and Madame Butterfly. 

So many accomplishments in his earlier life, that it isn't a surprise to hear what Marín did in the year 2003.