🦋Messed Up🦋

The next day, everyone went back to their routine. Both Taani and Rey were silent. Taani felt Rey's silence all day. She looked into his eyes and her heart became sad, because of his sulken face and his eyes were red puffy. Maybe he didn't sleep all night either. Maybe he cried like she cried all night. But she remained silent. Rey saw her and tried to talk to her but she ignored him. Atlast, he find a way to talk to her. She was going to the dressing room, he pulls her inside the room and pinned her against the wall. Taani is shocked.

T- Rey ap-

Re- Shh...!

Rey keep a finger on her lips. Their eyes locked.
Rey gets lost in her chocolate brown doe like eyes. But Taani removes his finger.

T- What the hell, Rey? Ye kya harkat hai?

Re- Yeh harkat zaruri thi, qki tum subah se avoid kar rahi ho mujhe . . . . . Kyu kar rahi ho?

T- Rey mere paas a-apki is baat ka k-koi jawab nahi hai. Let me go!

Re- No.

T- Reyyy!!!

Re- Taaanii!!!

Both are almost shouting on eachother. Rey closes his eyes to calm himself.

Re- Taani, listen, I know kal jo bhi hua-

Ta- Galat hua I know!

Rey is shocked... Beyond shocked! He can't believe that after all this, how they pour their feelings into that dance, still she is denying. What the hell! Everybody knows that we love eachother. Every-fucking-body Knowss!! Except her! Or is she just not accepting it?

Re- Galat tha wo?

He asked, hurt by her answer. His eyes are teary.

Ta- Haan galat tha. Rey hum dost hain, humne decide kiya tha ke ab hum apke dilo mein a-aisi feelings ko jagah nahi denge. Toh phir- Rey ap mere dost ho! You're my-

Re- Arre nahi banna hai tumhara dost yaar! Aur achi dost ho bhi nahi tum.

Taani look at him shocked. She reached for his hand but he pushed her away.

Ta- Rey?

Taani whispered his name, her pain stricken eyes searching for him. He didn't look up to meet her gaze, because he don't want to show her how badly fucked up he's right now. How badly he wanted to cry but don't want her to see.

Re- You always walked out on me, Taani. Always! When we broke up, that time. I know I did wrong. But you knew my intention. I wanted to see you there, where you are right now. This stage of life! Successful! But you always did unfair to me. You left me then, you are leaving me now.

His voice cracks. Taani is crying now seeing him hurt. But she can't undo what she has just done.

Re- But I won't let you do this now.

His voice is low but determined. Taani heart is beating fast.

Re- This time I'm walking out on you. And I'm never coming back.

He declared.

Ta- Rey? Please, no. P-please.

She said, as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Re- You'll crave for me. You'll have a desire to want me, but you'll never get me. Never!

Saying this, Rey left, leaves a broken Taani.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Days passed, Swayam and Sharon came closer to each other. Swayam was still unaware of, why he was getting closer to Sharon day by day? Why does he like everything she says? Why does he feel bad when she cries? Why is he gets happy to see her smile? Why? He, everytime reminds himself that he belongs to someone else, but his heart is unable to accept it.

There, Sharon is happy with progress in their relationship. But she is afraid too, what if Aneri comes again, which is going yo happen definitely. So, she told herself to not to raise her hopes high, that's why she always tries to keep distance from him. But her bestfriends are complete idiots. They always create the such situations that make she and Swayam end up together. Like dancing together. Now they're practicing a couple dance! Can you believe? Couple Dance! And this is getting on my nerves. And there, Swayam is completely alright with this. Shit! But I'm not! I mean, how can I when I know that this is so difficult for me to be close to him. But I've left with no other option.

Taani is missing him. She regrets her decision now. But she knows that this time, Rey is right! He has the right to ditch me, because a selfish, self-centered person like me, doesn't deserve him. But how can I make my heart understand who is now beating only for him. Yes! I love him! I really do! But I can't even confess it! How helpess I'm. How can I express my love after all that I had done? I saw him, but he ignored me. I tried to talk to him, but he leaves from there. I wanted to damce with him, but he clearly refused. Everyone is confused by his behaviour but only I know the reason. The reason is Me! This is breaking me completely. But what can I do? All this is already very difficult for me and from above this Tia Madam is raising another issue. She signed a contract with us, as if she had just bought us. She comes every day and always clinging to the Rey like a Fevicol. Bitch! Ughh!!! This is so frustating!! And look at Rey, he is equally giving her attention, just to make me Jealous! And the worst part is that, Yes I'm jealous, Super Jealouss!!
I can't see him with someone else but me! But what can I do? Should I talk to Shar? Um, what if she scold me? It's ok I deserve it. Because I completely messed up. Ok, I'll talk to Sharon.

Ta- Hey Shar...

Sh- Hey babe...

Ta- Shar, I need to talk?

Sh- Yeah, go ahead!

Ta- It's about... m-me and R-rey!

Sh- Ohhhh...kay! What is it?

Ta- Uh, I... I- uh, I...

Sh- What is it, babe?

Ta- I messed up, Shar! I messed up badly, this time!

   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<