🦋Surprise🦋

Later, Rey went back to his house, his friends even Taani tries to stop him as they were going to celebrate for their another successful event. But Rey made an excuse of headache and wants to go home to rest.

There, Rey is determined to talk with his daadi about this Tia matter, before it gets too late. He enters the house with determination but stops when he saw Tia's Parents there, sitting with his Daadi. He frowns. This is giving him some negative vibes. His heartbeat fastens. He's not feeling good at all seeing them here and smiling at him.

His Daadi turns to see him and smiles at him, signals him to come here.

Da- Ay maara beta aa gaya. Aaja babu, ee dekh yeh log-

Dh- G Vedika ji, we know Reyansh, we signed a contract with him.

Daadi looks at Dhawan then at Rey. She calls him, with a steady steps Rey walks close to her.

Da- Ee toh bohat achi baat hai.

Re- S-sir you guys are here—this time?

Da- Bhatt! Aisa koi puche hai, mehman se ke is baqat(time) tu log yaha kyu hai? Pagal babu.

Daadi laughs with the others making him little embarrassed.

Dh- No, no, it's ok. Let him ask. He has to know. Actually son, we are here because we wanted to talk to your daadi, about your and Tia's marriage.

Re- W-what?!

He stays still as if his whole world just crashed down. Daadi look at him then at the Dhawans. She coughs.

Da- Ee tha bahut achi khabar hai, humka mankoor hai.

Rey look at his daadi in astonishment.
Mr. Dhawan gets up and touch Vedika's feet. Mrs. Dhawan opens the sweet box to make everyone eats it.

Re- B-but Daadi-

But Vedika hold his hand, and smiles at the Dhawans. She take the gulab jamun in her hand and makes Rey eat. He's feeling suffocated. How can his Daadi fix his relationship without asking him? And where is his father?

He leaves the place abruptly. Daadi notices this so do the Dhawans. To make the situation light.

Da- Maara babu thaka hua hoga, wo ajj perfhormance tha na uska.

Dh- Vedika Ji, we can understand. You don't have to worry. Ok then, we'll take our leave, it's really late.

Daadi bids them bye then straight went to Rey's room. Rey's room becomes a mess, as he throws everything in anger. Daadi enters and saw everything upside down. She still smiles and comes to him. He turns his face.

Da- Ab hamaar babu, apni daadi se baat bhi naahi karega.

Re- Daadi why did you said yes to them that too without my consent. I- I wanted to talk to you about—

Da- Us Taani chorri ke baare mein, hai na?

Rey looks at her in complete shock. How comes she knows about Taani when he never mentioned her. His Daadi smirks.

Da- Soch raha hai ke Maare ko kaise pata chala thaari prem kahani ka. Toh babu hum thaari daadi hun. Maari thaari har harkat par nazar hove hai. Maare ko pehle se pata tha ke tu us chorri ko pasand kare hai.

Rey is speechless. She knew. How? But if she knew then why is she doing that? Why did she said yes to them?

Da- Par maare ko wo chorri na pasand lage. Pehli baar maare babu ki pasand na jache maare ko.

Re- Daadi, I love her.

Da- Arre Love to thaare daada g bhi kare hain, par kisi aur se, lagan to maare se hi hua. Love shove kuch na hove hai, ishtatus(status) bhi to mile na. Wahi na hai us chorri mein.