🦋Precious🦋 21+

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗎𝗉𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖲𝗐𝖺𝖱𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇!𝖣𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗎𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋! 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝟧𝟢+ 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟧𝟢+ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌!❤︎︎

𝖫𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗀𝗈!!!

  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

                    Sharon's POV

After my sudden marriage proposal, which I still haven't got the answer to, which is bothering me and more surprising was when he asked me to get him out of the hospital, secretly!

Sh- Whatt!! S-swayam are you out of your mind? You didn't even—

Sw- Sharon It's not like I had a head injury or an accident—

Sh- Swayam!

I cover his mouth with my hand, what rubbish is he talking? Uff!
He looked at me with love, he kissed my palm making me blush!

Sw- Hayee!

Sw- Now please take me out of this jail.

Sh- Swayam— Ah! Ok fine, but... where you wanted to go-

Sw- Your place!

He said excitedly. I gasp and then gulp nervously.

Sh- M-my place?

Sw- Yep! Lessgo then!

Well! I sneaked him out of the hospital and took him away. Now we're going home in my car, hey! I forgot to tell that, all the others were sent by Tani, and also left herself, maybe she also knew, that me and Swayam are going to be one. My wise friend! My best friend, and possibly sister-in-law too!

We finally came to my place, I'm nervous, that's when I feel him wrapped his hands around me. My breath stuck in my throat. He then kissed my nape! I closed my eyes and lean onto his shoulder.

Sh- Swayam!

Sh- Yeah-

I don't know what I want and why I called his name. Then I feel him lifting me in his arm, making my squeak. He chuckles.

Sh- S-Swayam, put me d-down!

Sw- After we reach your room.

My room! But why, my heart is thumping in my ribcage. What the fuck I just said! Thumping in my ribcage? Have I gone mad or what?

While I was lost in my thoughts, I heard the click sound, which means we entered my room. As he said, he put me down. We stand a centimetre away from each other. I'm looking everywhere but not him.

I feel him coming close to me, I take a backward step, he took forward, that's how, ny back collided with the wall and he caged me between his arms.

I look at him, his eyes shown love and— lust. I breath heavily. He wastes no time and smashes his lips with mine.

He kisses me roughly yet passionately. Harshly biting down my lower lip, he shoves his tongue inside me. I throw my hands around his neck, pull him closer. He wraps his hands around my waist, squeezing me into him.

His hand travels down and he lowers himself without breaking the kiss. He grabs my thigh and lifts it a bit, "Jump-" he whispers into the kiss and I did. I wrap my legs around his waist and he clutches my cheek, deepening the kiss more.