🦋Beautiful🦋

Next day, Rey early goes to Taani's house, because he wants him and Taani to go on a cruise together. He reaches her house and ring the doorbell, anxiously waiting for his sweetheart to open the door like always. The door opens-

Re- Good Morning, my Sweet-

Rey's sweetheart remained in his mouth, because in front of her, there's not his Taani, but Aneri, Rey felt utterly embarrassed, same goes with Aneri. Aneri coughs.

An- Ehm, wrong person right?

Aneri tried to suppress her laugh, because this time Rey looks damn cute and funny. Rey shows her toothy smile. Aneri melts and laugh.

An- Wait, I'll send the right person.

Aneri winks, and Rey run his hand back of his neck, shyly. Aneri goes inside and calls Taani.

An- Taani...!!!

Ta- Yep!

An- Someone's waiting for you at the door.

Taani frowns. Aneri winks.

Ta- Who?

An- Uh, I think someone very s p e c i a l.

Taani gets it and blushes. Aneri laughs and caress her face.

An- I wish you stay happy like this forever.

Ta- Thankyou Aneri.

An- Now go, he's waiting for you. Go!!

Taani runs and reach the main door, Rey who is waiting for her looked at her. They smile whole heartedly and runs to hug eachother.

The hug is kind of passionate

The hug is kind of passionate. They don't know how much they have become passionate for eachother. Maybe time changes now. They are much mature than before. After a while, they broke the hug.

Re- I missed you!

Rey whisper, Taani giggles.

Ta- It's been less than 24 hours since we met.

Re- I can't live a second without you and you're talking about 24 hours. Do you even know how many minutes are in 24 hours? 1440 minutes! And do you know how many seconds are in in 1440 minutes, huh? 86400 seconds!

After saying this Rey takes a heavy deep breath as he said this in one breath. There Taani look at him in complete amazement. She feels blissful to know that he loves her so damn much, that he can't even live a second without her. Her eyes watered.

Re- hey, hey. No crying. I promis you Taani, I will always makes you happy. Tears will stay far far away from you, from now on. I love you, my bear.

Ta- I love you, too.

Sw- And.... it's Awkward. Watching your sister and um, her boyfriend in such a filmy way. Rey... um, make some distance from Tannu.

Rey roll his eyes. Taani immediately stands a little far. Rey whispers in her ear. And here I was wondering why Swayam's possessive brother-like mode hasn't yet awakened? Here comes this kebab main har time rehne wali haddi!