🦋New Years Eve🦋

Dhawan and Tacker family gathers to have a family dinner, after the engagement is finalized, Tia and Karan are not happy at all but are pretending to be happy to show everyone.

D3 gang is also present there. TaaRey and Sharon on one side, and Swayam  on other. Swayam looking at Sharon after every 5 min, but Sharon kept a straight face and eating her meal in silence. He sighed in defeat. TaaRey observe their every action and then look at eachother shaking their head.

Aneri comes too, and about to join D3 but Vanraj calls her and told her to sit with them. Aneri first resist but then sit finally, opposite to KaTia. Karan looks at her, but she kept her head low playing with her fingers. Karan put a straight face and thought to tease her a little.

Ka- Finding the bug, Miss Malhotra?

Aneri immediately looks up to him with confused eyes, Karan chuckles.

An- Huh?

Ka- You're looking so I thought you're finding the bugs.

He said with a smirk. Aneri clears her throat.

An- It's n-nothing like t-that, S-sir.

Dh- Ok, ok, everybody attention, I need to make an important annoucement.

Everybody looked at him with curosity. Dhawan smiles.

Dh- Tomorrow my daughter is getting engaged to Karan!!!!

There are mixed reaction, some are shocked, some are happy, some are sad, some are feeling envy, but still they all appluad for them, making the couple smile forcefully.

On the other hand, two persons dealing with different emotion. First, Aneri, who is controlling her tears badly, but now after hearing about their engagement her heart bleed. She wanted to cry a lot, but for whom, she has no one, on whose shoulder she can cry, to whom she can tell her what's in her heart, no one.

Last, Taani, who is relieved that finally she's not gonna create any problem between her and Rey. She is feeling the most happiest person in this world that she is the first one to clap in excitement making everybody literary turn and look towards her making her little embarrass.

Ta- Finally...

Rey chuckles without looking at her and shake his head, other to laugh slightly.

Re- Crazy.

Ta- So what! Always stuck to my boyfriend like a leech, huh!

Now they all laugh whole heartedly seeing their over possesive friend for her boyfriend. Taani clasps his arm with hers, as if to tell the world that he is only hers. She owns him.

On the the other side, Rey is shocked to see this new avtar of his girlfriend, till now, only he was being possessive for her, but seeing her so possessive for him, gives him an unknown feeling, like he's feeling butterflies in his stomach, her claim on him make his heart melt and a little bit blush occur on his cheeks. He look at her, who is pouting like a baby, damn he so wanted to kiss those plumpy lips. Arghh!

♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡

31st December: New Years Eve

Everybody is getting ready for the ceremony and also for the New years eve.

Karan, wear his arman suit, keep a cold face, wearing his tie, physically he maybe present but mentally he was not. All he was thinking about Aneri.

 All he was thinking about Aneri